Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: my 1000 post

1. Default

Just please don't make any open judgments against me in the future. I'm already confused at your first impression of me and think you couldn't be further off.

2. Default

"Yep everyone is the victim... He/she attacked me or my girlfriend or whatever.... I just tried to play nice."-IBIS quote of the month

Shinkiro and I are obviously making shit up. If you notice my post number is low because I normally keep quiet till I feel something needs to be said. If you really think my post isn't needed so be it... but you've lost a lot of respect and a good friend who simply wanted the drama and bullshit to end.

Didn't think that was such an odd request. If you haven't done anything wrong than it shouldn't be any big deal!

Later....

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Just please don't make any open judgments against me in the future. I'm already confused at your first impression of me and think you couldn't be further off.
    I truly respect that, and don't worry about my first impression anymore cause its changed for the better..seriously

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    "Yep everyone is the victim... He/she attacked me or my girlfriend or whatever.... I just tried to play nice."-IBIS quote of the month

Shinkiro and I are obviously making shit up. If you notice my post number is low because I normally keep quiet till I feel something needs to be said. If you really think my post isn't needed so be it... but you've lost a lot of respect and a good friend who simply wanted the drama and bullshit to end.

Didn't think that was such an odd request. If you haven't done anything wrong than it shouldn't be any big deal!

Later....
    Vlad, if I accused you of calling my mother a whore, would you not feel the need to defend yourself?

Your accusation against me was baseless (unless you can find where I was jabbing or starting drama anywhere) and I defended myself from it.

In fact I made a post similar to yours earlier in July:

I know none of you are going to like each other, but for the good of the server, shut your fucking mouths (all of you) and get over yourselves. No one cares that you people think the others start drama, and no one who plays in the server cares. This is why I don't talk about forum bullshit on the servers. Because EACH ONE OF YOU is fun to play with when drama is not involved. That's what we should strive to be. A community. A community that can go a month without ripping each others throats out. A community that can be in the server, have a good time, and provide a welcoming environment for more players, so they can be a part of the community and contribute even more.

You guys (all of you again) need to learn to keep quiet sometimes and just play, because you aren't the only ones who have to deal with people you don't like. There is no reason to start this shit up AGAIN for simply that reason.

And some of you may bash me for the reason I'm involved with one of the parties, but I don't care. You failed to prove how I've become less of a contributor to this server after the fact. If you can't let logic do the talking then just don't bother pressing the reply button.

I really think MBP, Jigsaw, or Zero should try to nip this in the bud, like they did with the KKK tag. This shit has to stop.
    Last edited by Christmas; 08-01-2009 at 12:29 AM.

5. Default

HEY EVERYONE CALM DOWN!

Wie wär's mit ...

Noch etwas?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    HEY EVERYONE CALM DOWN!

Wie wär's mit ...

Noch etwas?
    i dont speak french

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█ ░░░
    ░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█ ░░░
    ░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░░▀ ░░░▀░▀ ░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkiro View Post
    i dont speak french
    Das ist mir aber peinlich.

Autumn you tell 'em! lol! Wie kann ich das wieder gut machen? :)

8. Default

Well, this is my 1,000th post as well. And I have also been here for a year starting in about a week I think. I've enjoyed my stay so far. I think I'll stick around for another year or three.

A special thanks to:
    all those who argued with me over the months, *CoughWalterCough*
    the people who have become great friends,
    of course you Autumn, for probably obvious reasons,
    and basically what Inthebutt said.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Well, this is my 1,000th post as well. And I have also been here for a year starting in about a week I think. I've enjoyed my stay so far. I think I'll stick around for another year or three.

A special thanks to:
    all those who argued with me over the months, *CoughWalterCough*
    the people who have become great friends,
    of course you Autumn, for probably obvious reasons,
    and basically what Inthebutt said.
    LOL.

James stop being a thread thief.

HAY GAIS LOOK IS MY 352 POST !!

AWWW MMMUUUHH GUUUHHHHDDDD.

10. Default

James what did I tell you about bumping old threads....

I'm only kidding.