Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Breezy

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Cue.... as in QQ? XD sry... Im half asleep and going to bed NOW.. I know Christmas... YOU FOOL.
    No, cue as in, an action or event that is a signal for somebody to do something.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    No, cue as in, an action or event that is a signal for somebody to do something.
    Yeah, I got that when I read it the next day. Like I said, I needed sleep, but was looking around the forums so I stayed up.

3. Default

Lol, you should try staying up for 2-3 days.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 07-31-2009 at 10:42 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Lol, you should try staying up for 2-3 days.
    Or drink 5 500ml cans of beer (2.5 liters total, which is 84.5 fluid ounces) and over a third of a 750ml bottle of 80 proof whisky and get so ungodly drunk you laugh hysterically in ZM and then pass out and wake up next day at 1400 hours with a massive hangover and still drunk.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Or drink 5 500ml cans of beer (2.5 liters total, which is 84.5 fluid ounces) and over a third of a 750ml bottle of 80 proof whisky and get so ungodly drunk you laugh hysterically in ZM and then pass out and wake up next day at 1400 hours with a massive hangover and still drunk.
    ....calm down.

staying up for 2 weeks straight is healthier.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.