Thread: camel cunt

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default camel cunt

at 02:09 am in the Gungame server, or a couple minutes before that, there was someone named camel cunt who constantly was team killing everyone, every round, for about 3-4 rounds (Vlad reported this to me) and the second I went into the GG server he left to avoid being banned. He was also mic spamming.

I'm sure people like this should just be permanently banned. Though I doubt he'll come back anyways. He was probably just going through random servers.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

If it looks like he is griefing, then just give him a week long ban.

If he truly is going from server to server, then it will be the same as a perma, and if he isn't and changes his griefing ways we have a new potential regular.

Win-win.

3. Default

Here's your man:

Camel Cunt

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Here's your man:

Camel Cunt
    hurray!!!!!! for HOBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously though it seems like there are quite a few people that just randomly pop into the ZM server do stupid shit and leave before any admin can do anything.

I was about to ban sky for a day when he wouldn't stop standing on people's heads in the elevator on hospitalescape. fucker left before I could ban hammer his ass.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    hurray!!!!!! for HOBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously though it seems like there are quite a few people that just randomly pop into the ZM server do stupid shit and leave before any admin can do anything.

I was about to ban sky for a day when he wouldn't stop standing on people's heads in the elevator on hospitalescape. fucker left before I could ban hammer his ass.
    He knew you were whipping it out!...

Anyways, as I said in another thread, I'm going to download steam and CSS on my moms laptop, since it's a newer version of the laptop I had, and try to play.

I hope I can.

I'm SO getting my hopes up for this.

and inthebutt, May I add you on steam?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

ZOMG don;t add chelsea SHE CRAZY MAN!! COMPLETLY CRAZY!! not as crazy as me but STILL MAN SHE CRAZY!!!

BTW did someone say chocolate?!?!?!