Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 60 DOllar dillemna (IDK HOW TO SPELL)

1. Default

lol for 1 hour

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    lol for 1 hour
    happiness should be measured in time but how long the memories last you.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

um... i would save it. and then for that rainy day when i am completely broke use it... cause I know looking back I wish i had that 60-70 dollars in my pocket dead broke in my dorm room saying "i need food... and this easy mac does not suffice" lol

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    um... i would save it. and then for that rainy day when i am completely broke use it... cause I know looking back I wish i had that 60-70 dollars in my pocket dead broke in my dorm room saying "i need food... and this easy mac does not suffice" lol
    hahaha I remember that from college lol. easy mac was the good stuff but try a whole semester with nothing to eat but shitty as ramen noodles that never cooked all the way cause the water never got hot enough.

loka are you a red sox's fan??

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    hahaha I remember that from college lol. easy mac was the good stuff but try a whole semester with nothing to eat but shitty as ramen noodles that never cooked all the way cause the water never got hot enough.

haha. easy mac is good, but having it everyday is not good lol. and yes i am a red sox fan

6. Default

I don't know what you guys are talking about.

Easy mac every day is awesome!

7. Default

no I'm never gonna be broke ..... unless the U.S. completely fails and the government got competely ran over then it'll be a problem.. (by then the U.S. dollar won't be worth for crap)
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    haha. easy mac is good, but having it everyday is not good lol. and yes i am a red sox fan
    Red Sox sucks major c*ck !

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Red Sox sucks major c*ck !
    you have to excuse NYS loka, but he's a die-hard I will suck a-rods penis yankee's fan.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post

God learn to cook?

I save like 1000 bucks last year cuz i learn how to cook...

I would go out twice a week...

Eat Cook regular meals 3-4 days a week

and maybe 2 days of the week i'd do something easy... like pizza begals and oven french fry's.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.