Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 60 DOllar dillemna (IDK HOW TO SPELL)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default 60 DOllar dillemna (IDK HOW TO SPELL)

So i got 60-70 dollars to waste on anything on want.. Which of the following should I use it for ...

- buy some more wattage power for my computer ( i want Sli T-T)
    - buy a new gaming mouse (my current ones scroll thing randomly does not work)
    - keep buying admin on IBIS
    - buy my October Contest Steam Account now (No I'm not gonna waste all of it on this alone)
    - Buy some cash on gunbound (STFU I like this game)
    - preorder Aion <<<<< (skeptical)
    - Renew My Rapidshare account (more pirating anyone)
    - Get a personal cellphone so my parents wont know who I'm calling (kekekekekekekekeke)
    - save it bitch save it all <<<<<<<<<< right >.<
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

2. Default

The First 3

3. Default

- buy a new gaming mouse
    - keep buying admin on IBIS
    - save the rest

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Buy a cup of STFU !

5. Default

maybe something that doesn't make it look like you love cock?

6. Default

more admin renew rapid share and buy new steam account

7. Default

um... i would save it. and then for that rainy day when i am completely broke use it... cause I know looking back I wish i had that 60-70 dollars in my pocket dead broke in my dorm room saying "i need food... and this easy mac does not suffice" lol

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    um... i would save it. and then for that rainy day when i am completely broke use it... cause I know looking back I wish i had that 60-70 dollars in my pocket dead broke in my dorm room saying "i need food... and this easy mac does not suffice" lol
    hahaha I remember that from college lol. easy mac was the good stuff but try a whole semester with nothing to eat but shitty as ramen noodles that never cooked all the way cause the water never got hot enough.

loka are you a red sox's fan??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    hahaha I remember that from college lol. easy mac was the good stuff but try a whole semester with nothing to eat but shitty as ramen noodles that never cooked all the way cause the water never got hot enough.

loka are you a red sox's fan??
    haha. easy mac is good, but having it everyday is not good lol. and yes i am a red sox fan

10. Default

I don't know what you guys are talking about.

Easy mac every day is awesome!