Thread: Ibis clan vote

1. Default Ibis clan vote

Wassup yall? Jus was wondering when the next vote into the IBIS clan was gonna be. Put my app up bout a year ago..lol. Jus was interested is all. Ill keep up wit da pics as well

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Afro_Samurai View Post
    Wassup yall? Jus was wondering when the next vote into the IBIS clan was gonna be. Put my app up bout a year ago..lol. Jus was interested is all. Ill keep up wit da pics as well

Hay Samurai!

As far as I know, there's no specific time as to when they vote.

It's just whenever they get together.

They'll get to it, eventually.

Just keep bumping your app so they know it's still there.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

hey bud good to see you stop by! I can tell you though its busy with the forums being updated. don't worry though you know we always will bump your app. hope you're having a good summer though.

4. Default

maybe soon

maybe not

Live or die, make your choice.

5. Default

If you haven't played in ages most likely you're forgotten .. and if you're forgotten chances of you getting in.. might be slim
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

6. Default

who is this guy?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    If you haven't played in ages most likely you're forgotten .. and if you're forgotten chances of you getting in.. might be slim
    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    who is this guy?
    That's so mean.

8. Default

I figure influence is sometimes better than authority. But it would still be nice to get into my one and only favorite clan, and help out the ZM server more.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    Just Because he has not been around often, we have not forgot Afro.

Nice to see ya Again.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Just Because he has not been around often, we have not forgot Afro.

Nice to see ya Again.
    Dual lives!

I wanna play GG with you again.

^^

I heard you and NYS were causing a ruckus!

tsktsk, naughty boys.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.