Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pikaboo

1. Default Pikaboo

Im Closer than you think from the past month : )
    there is only 1 thing i want and its the only thing ill eat : P

2. Default

ban hammer

3. Default

no need we could use a gay scarecrow to scare away the kids here now, if the mute feature worked.

4. Default

Nobody cares.

5. Default

Even if you were in the server koolayed, it's not like you were in any significance to be noticed if you were griefing. We didn't have too much problems so I suppose you're behaving much better.

Well done, koolayed. I knew you could be a better person.

Of course by this message I am beckoning him to do the exact opposite. Lay the trap...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Of course by this message I am beckoning him to do the exact opposite. Lay the trap...
    *SLAP*

Don't waste the traps Hobo! Those are for catching women ONLY!

We use baseball bats and other blunt objects on the males.

*Hand him a slugger*

There ya go champ. Go get'em.

7. Default

*Hands the Jaggermeister to Anex*

Hold this for me. I'm going out.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    *Hands the Jaggermeister to Anex*

Hold this for me. I'm going out.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Wow nice spam post.. Anywho.. I'm assuming koolayed is just buying up steam acounts... then do that gay ass name changing shit.. then spams on the mic.. to get the admins to ban the wrong people and create utter chaos.. let me tell you something bitch.. that shit aint gonna work anymore.. because these here admins will no longer be banning by names.. from now on we will be banning by steam ID.. and will carfully monitor which name is changing and compare that to the Steam ID through the use

of the command "status" in console.. fool so stop wasting your money.. we will find and pin your I.P. address.. and DDOS your ass to hell..
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    Wow nice spam post.. Anywho.. I'm assuming koolayed is just buying up steam acounts... then do that gay ass name changing shit.. then spams on the mic.. to get the admins to ban the wrong people and create utter chaos.. let me tell you something bitch.. that shit aint gonna work anymore.. because these here admins will no longer be banning by names.. from now on we will be banning by steam ID.. and will carfully monitor which name is changing and compare that to the Steam ID through the use

of the command "status" in console.. fool so stop wasting your money.. we will find and pin your I.P. address.. and DDOS your ass to hell..
    what are you a noob admin weeman??? I've always banned by steam ID!!!!

they can change names and change IP addresses but they can't change steam IDs.

I had high hopes for you weeman.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-