Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admins Beware

1. Default

Look if the guy comes in and yiou can;t get the damn fuck just ban the 2 names. One of them will come onto the forums and ask why he got banned.

If he takes my name, im doing ma_ban hitman 99999 and then getting jigsaw/zero/ or another admin to unban the real me. That was CASE CLOSED BIATCHES

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Look if the guy comes in and yiou can;t get the damn fuck just ban the 2 names. One of them will come onto the forums and ask why he got banned.

If he takes my name, im doing ma_ban hitman 99999 and then getting jigsaw/zero/ or another admin to unban the real me. That was CASE CLOSED BIATCHES
    why would you ban yourself???

don't you know your steam ID by heart???

there is no reason to ban yourself if you do, cause you just ban the other hitman that doesn't have the same steam ID.

you really didn't think this through did you hitman???
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I guess I have to memorise my steam id then, if you have.

By the way, add me on steam so I can email you my steam id?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

If they were impersonating you (an admin) then couldnt you just change your name and ban him before he gets a chance to copy you?
    Fear is a Liar.

5. Default

i don't wanna remember stuff hard enuff i have to remember math my arch nemesis

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    why would you ban yourself???

there is no reason to ban yourself if you do, cause you just ban the other hitman that doesn't have the same steam ID.

you really didn't think this through did you hitman???

whatever i said last night please ignore, i was shot lol too much beer and jagerbombs will do that to you, and i dont get drunk easily

7. Default

I understand the reason for making a list of the current admins and Steam IDs of them, but it would be a constantly changing list. Any problem with hackers mic spamming and copying admin names can be fixed via ma_admins and status.

Plus, it would be easier just to do ma_ban <Steam_ID> 0, for a permanent ban, wouldn't it?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I understand the reason for making a list of the current admins and Steam IDs of them, but it would be a constantly changing list. Any problem with hackers mic spamming and copying admin names can be fixed via ma_admins and status.

Plus, it would be easier just to do ma_ban <Steam_ID> 0, for a permanent ban, wouldn't it?

but the problem is that you cant distinguish which steamid belongs to the real person since both names are EXACTLY the same.
    Fear is a Liar.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    but the problem is that you cant distinguish which steamid belongs to the real person since both names are EXACTLY the same.
    Doesn't it show the steam names in ma_admins? Ah, I forgot about that. Well, could just, you know, have all of the admins added to your friends list instead of making a list of Steam IDs. That way in case you have to ban the two of them, just talk to the real one and unban.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Doesn't it show the steam names in ma_admins? Ah, I forgot about that. Well, could just, you know, have all of the admins added to your friends list instead of making a list of Steam IDs. That way in case you have to ban the two of them, just talk to the real one and unban.
    ma_unban is deactivated.