Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I accidentally banned chronic

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    It's pretty obvious I didn't do it on purpose.
    Wow, Chronic, way to throw it in his face.

He didn't mean to, so why are you throwing a hissy fit?

He didn't do it on purpose, and he has apologised for it already.

You always tell us to grow up, but I think you need to do some of that as well.

Besides, next time I see your son camping, especially after numerous warnings, I WILL ban him, YOUR account, with no hesitation.

He NEVER moves on ANY map, and it's SO DAMN ANNOYING.

Please, keep that in mind.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

Uh oh Autumn is mad D:

3. Default

So am I. Anyone messing with Mastagunz, is messing with me and my army...of 1.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Wow, Chronic, way to throw it in his face.

He didn't mean to, so why are you throwing a hissy fit?

He didn't do it on purpose, and he has apologised for it already.

You always tell us to grow up, but I think you need to do some of that as well.

Besides, next time I see your son camping, especially after numerous warnings, I WILL ban him, YOUR account, with no hesitation.

He NEVER moves on ANY map, and it's SO DAMN ANNOYING.

Please, keep that in mind.
    Your threats are unwarranted... My son is only ten and new to the game... he plays Zombie mod mostly, because ninty-eight percent of you all play in ways that he sees as cheating (shotting from accross the map through walls and boxes)... He does play with great respect for ibis, he tries harder than any other young person on the servers, and as a side note looked up to you all (especailly you Autumn, he thinks your cute,)... Wait til I tell him you plan on banning him for playing the game in his own way... He does not use my admin tag... so out side of the proof here of your anger towards me, you would not be doing anything than starting a flame war (which seems rather important only to you) and force him to play other servers that treat him with more respect... He is a lot more grown up than you, so YOU grow up...

As for XxMastagunzxX... it is nothing against him personally... this is NOT the first time accidental banning happens... I merely pointed out the rules as put forth by the creators of ibis gaming, long before I got here... If you read the forums, rather than write your little notes to up your post count you'd understand things better... I'd explain it further but you still wouldn't understand...

As for NY... I could give two shitzu's what he thinks... he plays in his world while I play in mine...

And for the rest of you.... XxMastagunzxX did the right thing... he doesn't need other's in his corner... he did apologize... he did what he could to fix it... and he learned from this "accident"... I have (in private communications) pointed out this... As far as I'm concerned the issue is finished... and if I could shut this thread down myself I would...

~Chronic <ibis.a>

5. Default

Mastagunz is one of the best admins I know of. He reported it, posted on the forums did every thing he was suppose to do.

6. Default

I just had the impression that Mastagunz was truly sorry, therefore he reported it to make it right and Chronic delivered a slap to the face. I just didn't think that was right.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

7. Default

apparently your son doesn't try harder than me and i'm 11 :P

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    As for NY... I could give two shitzu's what he thinks... he plays in his world while I play in mine...
    I think you misunderstood the reason for his thread. He ACCIDENTALLY banned you. Yet, you start rambling about TOS violations. God ! You're another drama queen with a pee brain. Go take your medication and STFU !

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I think you misunderstood the reason for his thread. He ACCIDENTALLY banned you. Yet, you start rambling about TOS violations. God ! You're another drama queen with a pee brain. Go take your medication and STFU !
    exactly what nys said it was an ACCIDENT if it was on purpose it wouldn't say i "accidentally banned chronic" and it would be in teh un ban me section