Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I accidentally banned chronic

Default I accidentally banned chronic

And it won't let me unban him. Somebody help.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

help...................
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to find hackers

3. Default

Chronic the admin chronic or another chronic?

There was a walter-chronic I banned yesterday for teamkilling in the GG server...

chronic admin
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to find hackers

5. Default

you're fucked

6. Default

No it was my Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:20736893) my son was playing on ZM server under name "Crack Pot"... XxMastagunzxX impulsed his keyboard... it appears accidental... but it won't let him undo it... XxMastagunzxX: How long was ban?

Rules to abide if your Admin:

1) Under no circumstances are standard* admins allowed to perform any admin command on a fellow clan members / admins. Could a safe gaurd be in place to prevent this? Especailly if accidental, maybe a confirm option before following through with ban?
    2) Map changes will be dictated by high ranking clan members** / the automated map vote. If there are no high ranking clan members on the server, the first admin on the server will have the privilege of changing the map to what he / she wants. However, this is not to be abused by rapid map changes.
    3) If there is a debate between two standard admins regarding a hacker, no ban will take place.
    4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately. This is a widely abused rule! Use patiences and not impulse, it will prevent most accidents... remember you can hit "0" or "8" to back out of such a command
    5) Be respectful and non offensive of our community and its members regardless of race sex, or religious beliefs.
    6) ABSOLUTLY no public flaming / arguing between clan members.
    7) No Banning clan members or admins. See Rule One!
    8)A demo must be recorded of a hacker prior to a hackers ban.
    9)Banning someone should only be used as a last resort to get a player to listen or to remove a hacker.(In other words mute a spammer do not ban him right away.) maybe get a level headed third party to ban for you, this works two fold, it also prevents accidental banning, as well as having support in purpose for banning
    10) All bans must use the Ban Reporting System. See http://www.ibisstreetsyndicate.com/f...opic.php?t=648 DOn't forget to post accidents as well... not to be mean but excessive "accidents" should have repercussions

Breaking these rules in any way will result in admin privileges being revoked, and for more severe cases being removed from the clan, server, ect. All cases will be evaluated and assessed by high ranking clan members. If you feel that a clan member / admin has broken any of these rules, please post in the correct fourm. Admin is not refundable.

*= standard admin’s are basically everyone that has admin besides high ranking clan members.
    **= high ranking clan members include: Steven(ZERO), Tanner(Anhilation), Jared(krod/JigSaW), Robby(ENZO)

This tos is subject to change, check to see changes in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    No it was my Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:20736893) my son was playing on ZM server under name "Crack Pot"... XxMastagunzxX impulsed his keyboard... it appears accidental... but it won't let him undo it... XxMastagunzxX: How long was ban?

Rules to abide if your Admin:

1) Under no circumstances are standard* admins allowed to perform any admin command on a fellow clan members / admins. Could a safe gaurd be in place to prevent this? Especailly if accidental, maybe a confirm option before following through with ban?
    2) Map changes will be dictated by high ranking clan members** / the automated map vote. If there are no high ranking clan members on the server, the first admin on the server will have the privilege of changing the map to what he / she wants. However, this is not to be abused by rapid map changes.
    3) If there is a debate between two standard admins regarding a hacker, no ban will take place.
    4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately. This is a widely abused rule! Use patiences and not impulse, it will prevent most accidents... remember you can hit "0" or "8" to back out of such a command
    5) Be respectful and non offensive of our community and its members regardless of race sex, or religious beliefs.
    6) ABSOLUTLY no public flaming / arguing between clan members.
    7) No Banning clan members or admins. See Rule One!
    8)A demo must be recorded of a hacker prior to a hackers ban.
    9)Banning someone should only be used as a last resort to get a player to listen or to remove a hacker.(In other words mute a spammer do not ban him right away.) maybe get a level headed third party to ban for you, this works two fold, it also prevents accidental banning, as well as having support in purpose for banning
    10) All bans must use the Ban Reporting System. See http://www.ibisstreetsyndicate.com/f...opic.php?t=648 DOn't forget to post accidents as well... not to be mean but excessive "accidents" should have repercussions

Breaking these rules in any way will result in admin privileges being revoked, and for more severe cases being removed from the clan, server, ect. All cases will be evaluated and assessed by high ranking clan members. If you feel that a clan member / admin has broken any of these rules, please post in the correct fourm. Admin is not refundable.

*= standard admin’s are basically everyone that has admin besides high ranking clan members.
    **= high ranking clan members include: Steven(ZERO), Tanner(Anhilation), Jared(krod/JigSaW), Robby(ENZO)

This tos is subject to change, check to see changes in the future.
    It's pretty obvious I didn't do it on purpose.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    It's pretty obvious I didn't do it on purpose.
    way to go mastagunz jeez.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

NYS CO is probably going to find this funny, heh.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    NYS CO is probably going to find this funny, heh.
    You betcha !!! Wahahahahahhahahhaahahahahahha !!!