Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: banned

1. Default

Freddy, just sit tight and wait for Jigsaw to post a demo. You can make your appeal there.

And being guilty wouldn't keep you from posting here. Just be patient. If you are innocent you will be unbanned.

2. Default

The entire server thought you had no recoil, me included. (And a few thought you were toggling aimbot, but I didn't notice any of that when I was specing you.)

Live or die, make your choice.

3. Default

I was using an AK-47... there's a ton of recoil on that gun and that's why I don't spray... or when I do I pull my mouse down so that the bullets don't go flying everywhere as I'm sure most of you do as well. 3-4 round bursts... not much recoil. Tis why I aim for the head and get head shots. I don't know what else to say, I don't cheat - watch the demo.

4. Default

lies?

5. Default

please? ;(

i miss playing!

6. Default

I've played with him before.

He seems legit.

Then again JigSaW is a very reasonable person/admin, so I am a little confused...

7. Default

thanks for the vouch walter

8. Default

actually I was the one who brought jigsaw's attention to this guy freddy.

he was getting 3-4 head shots in a row and than just body kills for like 3 of his next kills, than 3-4 head shots in a row again. mind you this is over mulitple rounds.

plus when I was specing you it was almost certain that there was a no recoil hack on. aimbot hack was touch and go.

but its up to jigsaw if he wants to unban you or not. I stand by his decision though, since it did look like you were hacking.

oh and another point, another player that was caught hacking with no recoils was a regular as well and he registered and posted on the forums as well that he wasn't. when a demo was clearly provided of him hacking. so saying why would you register and post on here doesn't really mean anything.

I'm willing to put money on this that freddy krueger is actually john rambo under a different name.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

And neither of you got a demo together?

10. Default

i'll take that bet =]