Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: banned

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    And neither of you got a demo together?
    i know I didn't but maybe jigsaw did.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Nah freddy isn't a hacker :| .. hes so-so and his abilities in WCS isn't really hack quality.. when i played against him
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

3. Default

thanks for the vouch.. i think? lol

4. Default

http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=60099 <<< also his stats.. shows hes also not a hacker.. .... seriously do you guys see his aiming charts o.o not very accurate but fairly good for a ZM MOD player.. seriously I've seen much worse... Also he has a 6 digit.. He would have to be on crack to be hacking on that..
    Ibis Steam Contest #2

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=60099 <<< also his stats.. shows hes also not a hacker.. .... seriously do you guys see his aiming charts o.o not very accurate but fairly good for a ZM MOD player.. seriously I've seen much worse... Also he has a 6 digit.. He would have to be on crack to be hacking on that..
    um those are his stats for the ZM server not the WCS server!!!!

that doesn't prove anything except he really isn't that good at ZM!!!

weeman stop failing me as a fellow asian!!!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    um those are his stats for the ZM server not the WCS server!!!!

that doesn't prove anything except he really isn't that good at ZM!!!

weeman stop failing me as a fellow asian!!!
    Well if he was a hacker, which I doubt, then he would have his hacks on ZM MOD.. why wouldn't he? What works on WCS must work 99x better on ZM because ZM has much more idiots
    Ibis Steam Contest #2

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    Well if he was a hacker, which I doubt, then he would have his hacks on ZM MOD.. why wouldn't he? What works on WCS must work 99x better on ZM because ZM has much more idiots
    because hacking in ZM is completely pointless.

I still don't understand why people try to.

8. Default

i don't hack! why would i? so i can spend hours trying to level my wc character to get banned? i enjoyed playing, i'm decent at the game, let me have fun =[

i've been sitting here waiting for an unban

and watching watchmen...

and hittin sour d

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by freddy krueger View Post
    i don't hack! why would i? so i can spend hours trying to level my wc character to get banned? i enjoyed playing, i'm decent at the game, let me have fun =[

and watching watchmen...

and hittin sour d
    May I recommend an ice-cold glass of Jägermeister? Makes all your problems digest faster lol...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by freddy krueger View Post

and watching watchmen...

and hittin sour d
    It is up to Jigsaw to unban you.

I really hope he puts up a demo, though.