Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unban please

1. Default Unban please

Hi all,
    I was playing today after not playing for a long time, and I got on a member's nerves "Dutch" as he said not to go somewhere, but I didn't know where he was talking about since I wasn't that familiar with the map. I hadn't been to the location he was talking about previously in the game and so he tk'd me. Later on, two of us walked in front of him early in the round while he had an awp, quickly getting back out of the way once realizing he was shooting, he complained and I got banned. Used to play on the server a good deal and would like to be unbanned. Thanks!

Username FedEx
    Playing on 69.9.38.188:27015
    Banned 6/5/08 sometime between 3pm and 5pm EST

2. Default

Probably its was only a temp banned

3. Default

i was that other guy near you ...he shot you cause you blocked him and got him shot

4. Default

well if you want anything figured out, you need to mention the admin.

dutch isnt an admin so theres not much we can do to him. hes just a vip.

5. Default

Fuck off forever you newbie. You block every single person you come in contact with.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dutch View Post
    Fuck off forever you newbie. You block every single person you come in contact with.

Hes alive!!!!

7. Default

This should not have happened. Blocking is not a ban-able offense, it goes warning, kick, than minor ban, than longer ban. Just because dutch says that someone should be banned does not mean it should happen, he is no longer part of ibis and should not have any say in its dealings.
    -MBP

8. Default

He should be banned on the principle that he's fucking terrible at this game and doesn't deserve the opportunity to play. It's one thing to block someone by accident every now and again, but every time you're near someone is simply unacceptable. My suggestion is that he learn to play the game on a newb server and come back when he isn't completely horrible at it.

9. Default

He should be banned on the principle that he's fucking terrible at this game and doesn't deserve the opportunity to play. It's one thing to block someone by accident every now and again, but every time you're near someone is simply unacceptable. My suggestion is that he learn to play the game on a newb server and come back when he isn't completely horrible at it.
    Rage much?

10. Default

lol dutch is off the chain....but seriously i know what he's saying i hate people that constantly stand right next to you like they are missing some action or something and get you killed