Thread: -advice in zombie killing-

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default -advice in zombie killing-

---in real life using a shotgun is more productive, if u are planing to raid a house of zombies with an ak, u can only hold like 4 or 5 rounds and zomvies only go down with head shots so a full auto gun isent vary smart since a shotgun has a larger blast are, and does more damage to a sirtain area its perfect...---

sub machine guns-a capable and a wise choice due to the semi auto option for ammo saving because when on the move with a gun and killing zombies you will need -portability -accurasy -not a semi auto option because you cant carry more then 10 mp5 clips ata a time brobubly (because you will need to carry -food -watter -ammo -bonoculars -gun -a tool kit(a knife sissors ect.) -and a few more neccisary items

assault rifles-IF THEY DO NOT HAVE A SEMI AUTO CAPIBILITY, this gun is almost useless

pistols/magnums-these guns a very good as a secondary weapon, -small gun -small clip/ammo -semi auto -conserve amunition other than the ovious, this gun can be whiped out and eaasily kill a zombie if you are grabes. a life saver

shotguns-perferebly pump, unless you are a fast reloader and can use a double barrel well. pro's -semi auto -large blast range -powerfull -a classic
    this is the besty gun expecialy for raiding small houses or appartments

machine guns (para)-epic fail, unless defending a large military base from 100's of raiders and zombieS

THIS IS AN EDIT FOR PEOPLE LIKE CRISTMAS, an ak has the posibility of full auto an almost any gun that has full auto is just not good because the unconroolable feeling to use it is not good and if you look at my submachine gun part it must have the ability to be moved around easily

( i know what im talking about ive studied zombie survival)

- this will be handy one day, use my info wisly -
    Last edited by ceiling cat!; 08-03-2009 at 09:31 PM.