Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Weeman

1. Default

I don't remember when it was, but a little kid was playing in ZM and I was talking the way I usually do (penis wrinkles, HOLY's butthole, chicks with big ass tits, etc..) and I guess some little kids mom heard everything I said and started yelling at her son and all this was being heard cause I guess his mic turns on when a certain voice level is detected lol. he was told never to play this game again and that he was grounded.

oops.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

When was this?!?! And LOL!!!
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    When was this?!?! And LOL!!!
    I wanna say around may...

you weren't there???
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I don't remember when it was, but a little kid was playing in ZM and I was talking the way I usually do (penis wrinkles, HOLY's butthole, chicks with big ass tits, etc..) and I guess some little kids mom heard everything I said and started yelling at her son and all this was being heard cause I guess his mic turns on when a certain voice level is detected lol. he was told never to play this game again and that he was grounded.

oops.
    thats fucking awesome, +1 in my books sir

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post

oops.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.