Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Weeman

1. Default

its called HTML

have fun I like my sig this way
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

2. Default

Cant wait till jigsaw or Zero see this. Enjoy the waste of 11 dollars(I mean the demos, thats what matters here)

3. Default

Running scripts are illegal i think...but correct me if im wrong on this 1...

Running scripts could possibly crash the server, or try to be hacking a server. How do we know weeman that you weren't a person crashing the server if you are the 1 using scripts?

That sig is kind of an ass hole thing to do... You wanted to be apart of the ibis clan, and behavior like this will not get you part of that clan. I can almost guarantee it.

Unless zer0 or jiggy can pull some logs up or something...
    Last edited by THE HOLY SH**T!; 08-04-2009 at 08:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

Weeman you're being a fucking prick.
    Pink brings up 3 demos on you and you have like no defense for it. You don't even care that you abuse because you think no one will do anything about it.
    Ive seen you in-game slapping yourself and using your bull shit "Jedi Powers" to fuck up cades and ruin the game. If it is a script, your gunna' get banned regardless of your position of IBIS admin. Your one of many fags that needs to have the nerfed if not removed.

You really had to be a massive asshole and make that your sig too didn't you ?

5. Default

did weeman do anything to ruin the game's fun no he didn't its not aboose pink >.<

6. Default

http://www.fpsbanana.com/scripts/games/2 <<<< scripts are not illegal or else they wouldn't be on fpsbanana... good game... further more... Pink started all of this by black mailing me with the demo's through pm's...

but what really started all of this..
    was a post in unwritten rules... so I made a post that got Pink offended.. she asked me to change it... through steam.. I did as she wished... then she cuss at me.. I deleted her.. and this happens WOOOO.. its like indiana jones almost
    Ibis Steam Contest #2

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

7. Default

Here's my two cents on this situation (yes this long post is now readable with bullet notes!):

The first demo shows weeman being the first zombie on boatescape. He first tags an afk then slaps himself so he's positioned under the blades of the helicopter. After the afk zombie dies, weeman kills himself by jumping into the blades.

--> This can be seen both ways.
    --> The one way is that he did not give himself any advantage (i.e. tagging other people via slapping) from the slapping. Thus the weeman001.dem can be disregarded.
    --> On the other hand, I'm not sure about this, but he wasn't really trying as a first zombie. He was using his admin to fool around as the only zombie which does break the fun for a few/most people.

The second demo I could not view because I do not have a particular map: zm_hellz_silent_hill.bsp.

The third demo (32:44) are players in the map zm_ghs_officepanic. I'm typing this as I am watching it.

--> So far up until 22:40 (89821 tick), nothing much about admin abuse happens. Weeman displays his scripted dualies, which I don't know if ZER0/Jigsaw allows, and his scripted cade pushing. Also, what happens was two people, I think (SEX MUPPETS & TEAM SEX MUPPETS) were lagging the server causing it to have lag spikes.
    --> He does slap himself twice within 22 minutes to save himself time to reach the higher ground. But as far as I've noticed it can be neglected because the other members were already there and the zombie did not spawn yet.

--> At 22:40, he makes a fail jump and falls to the ground level. He then said, "Oh no" then slaps himself back up to go back to the same spot he normally goes to.
    --> Worst case that could happen with weeman is probably a warning and a slap to the wrist and that's about it.

--> Throughout the demo, there were at times I pondered about his aiming. I do realize the demo doesn't show no recoil, but from the looks of it, he appears to use aimbot very very carefully at some parts. A more notable part is at 28:10 (111600 tick). He shoots a deformed then snaps to a random spot, then shoots it again and snaps back to that same random spot. Looks a tad fishy to me. Prior to this one where he sees a ton of zombies out in the opened, I noticed his aiming had jerks that pointed to the head. As weeman knows lots about scripting, I think it is safe to assume he could be a great hacker if he was one - having so much knowledge about scripting and various forms of hacks. I could be wrong though. I do like to have other people view it to share their opinion.

--> At 30:22 (120000 tick) a group of people were circling around an active deformed zombie trying to kill it until one person got turned and weeman went to spectate (not ztele) to avoid being tagged. That is an offense to the rules of the server. Again, at worst case, he would get a warning and a slap to the wrist or something. It's not major unless he constantly does it.

Inconclusion so far that I have seen - weeman001.dem and weeman004.dem - he didn't do any admin abusing that should deserve to have his admin revoked. I've tried to be harsh to him on those videos but I can't fish out rule breaking (other than the spectating) or Admin Rule breaking. Of course I haven't seen weeman002.dem because I don't have that particular map, but when I download the map, I will check it out and describe it.

I don't want to put a few of you folks down, but this is hardly an admin abuse thread. And this is coming from the guy who dislikes weeman and his attitude.

Lastly, weeman, fpsbanana also has some nasty scripts in there too. The last time I checked, they have all that timeleft spam and other server crashing scripts. I don't know about now.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Here's my two cents on this situation (yes this long post is now readable with bullet notes!):

The first demo shows weeman being the first zombie on boatescape. He first tags an afk then slaps himself so he's positioned under the blades of the helicopter. After the afk zombie dies, weeman kills himself by jumping into the blades.

--> This can be seen both ways.
    --> The one way is that he did not give himself any advantage (i.e. tagging other people via slapping) from the slapping. Thus the weeman001.dem can be disregarded.
    --> On the other hand, I'm not sure about this, but he wasn't really trying as a first zombie. He was using his admin to fool around as the only zombie which does break the fun for a few/most people.

The second demo I could not view because I do not have a particular map: zm_hellz_silent_hill.bsp.

The third demo (32:44) are players in the map zm_ghs_officepanic. I'm typing this as I am watching it.

--> So far up until 22:40 (89821 tick), nothing much about admin abuse happens. Weeman displays his scripted dualies, which I don't know if ZER0/Jigsaw allows, and his scripted cade pushing. Also, what happens was two people, I think (SEX MUPPETS & TEAM SEX MUPPETS) were lagging the server causing it to have lag spikes.
    --> He does slap himself twice within 22 minutes to save himself time to reach the higher ground. But as far as I've noticed it can be neglected because the other members were already there and the zombie did not spawn yet.

--> At 22:40, he makes a fail jump and falls to the ground level. He then said, "Oh no" then slaps himself back up to go back to the same spot he normally goes to.
    --> Worst case that could happen with weeman is probably a warning and a slap to the wrist and that's about it.

--> Throughout the demo, there were at times I pondered about his aiming. I do realize the demo doesn't show no recoil, but from the looks of it, he appears to use aimbot very very carefully at some parts. A more notable part is at 28:10 (111600 tick). He shoots a deformed then snaps to a random spot, then shoots it again and snaps back to that same random spot. Looks a tad fishy to me. Prior to this one where he sees a ton of zombies out in the opened, I noticed his aiming had jerks that pointed to the head. As weeman knows lots about scripting, I think it is safe to assume he could be a great hacker if he was one - having so much knowledge about scripting and various forms of hacks. I could be wrong though. I do like to have other people view it to share their opinion.

--> At 30:22 (120000 tick) a group of people were circling around an active deformed zombie trying to kill it until one person got turned and weeman went to spectate (not ztele) to avoid being tagged. That is an offense to the rules of the server. Again, at worst case, he would get a warning and a slap to the wrist or something. It's not major unless he constantly does it.

Inconclusion so far that I have seen - weeman001.dem and weeman004.dem - he didn't do any admin abusing that should deserve to have his admin revoked. I've tried to be harsh to him on those videos but I can't fish out rule breaking (other than the spectating) or Admin Rule breaking. Of course I haven't seen weeman002.dem because I don't have that particular map, but when I download the map, I will check it out and describe it.

I don't want to put a few of you folks down, but this is hardly an admin abuse thread. And this is coming from the guy who dislikes weeman and his attitude.

Lastly, weeman, fpsbanana also has some nasty scripts in there too. The last time I checked, they have all that timeleft spam and other server crashing scripts. I don't know about now.

Very well constructed. This is the stuff I want to see about me.. I love you Hobo thank you for your addition to this thread.. Yeesh you should make an ADmin abuse thread about me and I would not have any problem, why? Because you
    A. Did not insult my intelligence when posting..
    B. You have no personal agenda against me..
    C. Everything is well organized, good job, power to you man.
    Ibis Steam Contest #2

9. Default

Weeman does do little things to abuse his admin. Mainly the slap command.

If his slap was removed then I would be fine.

I am wishing that I got all my demos from my computer before it shorted out though...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Weeman does do little things to abuse his admin. Mainly the slap command.

If his slap was removed then I would be fine.

I am wishing that I got all my demos from my computer before it shorted out though...

If we're making admin abuse threads on admins who slap themselves on a constant basis...

The Clone, Getcha, and a few others need to have abuse threads too.

I, too, will download the demos and watch them, but I don't feel the need to after Hobos post. Aside from the map he doesn't have...

I agree with Weeman, if you're going to post admin abuse, don't do it based on your relationship with that particular person, then you'll be what we consider a "Virtus".

Hobo made his case very well, without putting anyone down.

+2 cookies Hobo.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.