Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: mastercheff's app

1. Default

well it was unnecessary walter coming onto my app in the first place saying hur dur you are to dumbzor to be in ibis for all i care i wish this app was deleted

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Haha yeah I noticed. Unlike some other people here, I didn't think it was worth making a thread about it.
    Master, I have no idea where in this post, Walter said your a "dumbzor".

Do you think its cool to make fun of people and post "witty" comments about them ? It's not.

Walters post did not deserve a "Go eat a dick walter", you probably did this because everyone thinks hes a pedobear and you think its cool to think hes a pedobear. Gtfo Mastercheff.

3. Default

since when were you mbp and trying to clean up forums? anyways you were right about me over reacting with the walter's post but he seriously needs to know his place,i didn't say anything about his app he shouldn't say anything about mine

*edit if anyone could delete this app,thanks*

4. Default

@ mastercheff You were being a jerk towards me in other threads, and I didn't provoke you at all.

@ ๖ReS Thanks bro.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    but he seriously needs to know his place,*
    Walter, know your place, Goddammit!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Leave Mastercheff alone. If your young as shit and play as much css as him then your OK in my book.
    -MBP

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Leave Mastercheff alone. If your young as shit and play as much css as him then your OK in my book.
    +1 !!!!!!!!!!!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Agreed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.