Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: mastercheff's app

1. Default mastercheff's app

Name:James Thach

In-game Name: DT l mastercheff l alyid

Born:May 7th 1998

Weapons of Doom: p90,ak-47,aug,tmp,duelies,deagle,usp,glock

Favorite Maps: ze_boatscape5_final whatever,zm_desert_fortress_v2,all LOTR maps,zm_crazy_city,and another other good cade and escape map

Reason for app:Well I've been in ibis servers for a long time I thought I might a great addition to the ibis clan .

Experience:I've been playing in ibis every since I've gotten css it was an amazing experience in the zm servers and the personality of the players.I was learning through the PRO's eyes and soon became a regular and gained respect through-out the times I've been at ibis. To every server I've been to I always respected there clan and the server as in SteamGamers I've earned there respect.But after all the zm servers i've been to i could never find a zm server as awesome as ibis'.

Contact info: [email protected] or a forums pm
    Last edited by mastercheff; 08-04-2009 at 02:37 PM.

2. Default

Get in line.

And Good Luck!!
    Last edited by walterbrunswick; 08-04-2009 at 03:20 PM.

3. Default

me and my fail grammar >.< lol oops i was typing to fast should had checked over it at least

4. Default

Good luck Mastercheff.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Master Chef,

You are so cute!!! I didn't know you were so young. I haven't played with you a lot, but you always come off as being very positive. I guess, as you grow older you will acquire some of the negativity that consumes our world. But until then...

Good luck and I love you. You are so cute... Please post a pic so I can compare you to walter naked.

PEW PEW PEW™

6. Default

7. Default

As young as he may be, he isn't like the typical youngster most of these parasites we know of. Hell, at times, I know he is more mature than me.

I did hear him talk with a crappy mic and him raging. I just found it halarious because he never usually yells at the mic. It's like a cameo appearance of Arnold in Terminator Salvation...it's epic.

Anyways, he would be a fine addition to the team. Thumbs up for him.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    As young as he may be, he isn't like the typical youngster most of these parasites we know of. Hell, at times, I know he is more mature than me.

I did hear him talk with a crappy mic and him raging. I just found it halarious because he never usually yells at the mic. It's like a cameo appearance of Arnold in Terminator Salvation...it's epic.

Anyways, he would be a fine addition to the team. Thumbs up for him.
    I would pay money to hear him rage...

PEW PEW PEW™

9. Default

Minimum requirement for ibis is to have a mic. Its been that since the beginning. I recommend getting a mic and only using it sometimes until your voice doesn't annoy the shit out of people. Your pretty cool though from what ive seen.
    -MBP

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Minimum requirement for ibis is to have a mic. Its been that since the beginning. I recommend getting a mic and only using it sometimes until your voice doesn't annoy the shit out of people. Your pretty cool though from what ive seen.

aw fine i'll get a mic but it'll take years probably for my voice not to be annoying