Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: I got banned?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    It is not against the rules to go to a spot that is cheap. Tubes are cheap, but not against the rules.

We get it, you are a badass. Being a "badass" doesn't allow you to make up rules and ban people for it.

I doubt you would fear anyone without the ibis.a tag next to your name. So I would think having admin is the ultimate weapon.

Cool story.

Hey! Same here! Now what part of my point was wrong again? I don't think you have addressed it once.
    my point is if you threaten to ban people for 7 days, they usually don't misbehave.

plus I'm fucking tired can I take a rain check with you to talk about this tomorrow??

I have another banner that needs to be finished, stop bothering me!!!
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    my point is if you threaten to ban people for 7 days, they usually don't misbehave.

plus I'm fucking tired can I take a rain check with you to talk about this tomorrow??

I have another banner that needs to be finished, stop bothering me!!!
    I don't normally give people a time limit, I just say they will be "off the server" if they continue to misbehave.

What I'm saying is that going into a spot you don't like is not bannable. I am talking about the justification for the punishment, not the method leading up to it.

lol this is enjoying

i apologize for being an annoyence haha

but like i stated the trash can cade that resulted in a ban was not what i got banned for, i got banned during a diffrent map for telling some one to chill and stop critizing people for his actions
    lol

p.s. i guess the guy i addressed to regarding the chilling, was a temp. grumpy admin

5. Default

A) Using methods not intended by the map creator to gain an advantage where it is 99%+ impossible for zombies to get you
    Cading spots like the crawl space in the mall map to the secret part is 100% impossible to get to, I think it is in the rules people cant cade those spots.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Cading spots like the crawl space in the mall map to the secret part is 100% impossible to get to, I think it is in the rules people cant cade those spots.
    there's a difference between using exploits and poor map design. if no glitches were used then tehre is nothing wrong with cading it.

maybe it's just that time of month for getcha that made her more bitchy than normal.

7. Default

I think you need to go and read the rules again Pink.

You seem to like making up rules and brushing it off with, "I think it is in the rules..."

Honestly.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

That's in the fucking Glitching section of the rules!!!!!!

9. Default

Per the rules:

V. Glitching

1) Taking advantage of the shortcomings of a map
    A) Using methods not intended by the map creator to gain an advantage where it is 99%+ impossible for zombies to get you
    Bam.