Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: I got banned?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Cading spots like the crawl space in the mall map to the secret part is 100% impossible to get to, I think it is in the rules people cant cade those spots.
    What she said.

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    I think you need to go and read the rules again Pink.

You seem to like making up rules and brushing it off with, "I think it is in the rules..."

Honestly.
    Wrong.

See below vv.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    That's in the fucking Glitching section of the rules!!!!!!
    What he said.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    no you would have to tell them like 4 times in 1 round.

you know what christmas, just leave the strict stuff to me.

do you know fear is the ultimate weapon??

plus that's why we have the unban section.

to bad most people that I ban for 7 days know they deserved it, that's why you never see an unban request when I ban someone.
    What do you think this is? A dictatorship? What is it with you a fear and strictness and no second chances.

LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP!

Using fear to control people is really NOT the best approach. You have a bad attitude if you truly believe this. Being fair but just, and enforcing punishment swiftly is the right approach.

3. Default

I like drama.
    Feed me more.

PEW PEW PEW™

4. Default

I think you need to go and read the rules again Pink.

You seem to like making up rules and brushing it off with, "I think it is in the rules..."

Honestly.
    Your wrong, I dont enforce this till I hear it from zero or jigsaw. But i like to debate the rules, to see what is and isnt fair in the game. So shut up drama llama

5. Default

Your wrong, I dont enforce this till I hear it from zero or jigsaw. But i like to debate the rules, to see what is and isnt fair in the game. So shut up drama llama
    Your insults are cute.

If you want to seem "mature", insulting will get you no where.

Anyways, sweetheart, when did Zero or Jigsaw say that the "2pertube" was a rule?

That's just one of the rules you like to enforce that aren't rules.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Wrong.

See below vv.
    I wasn't particularly referring to ONLY that, but I stand corrected on THAT issue.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Your insults are cute.

If you want to seem "mature", insulting will get you no where.

Anyways, sweetheart, when did Zero or Jigsaw say that the "2pertube" was a rule?

That's just one of the rules you like to enforce that aren't rules.
    I dont enforce that I ask them to leave If not I just ztele out when zombies are NOT around. And double post more.

8. Default

I dont enforce that I ask them to leave If not I just ztele out when zombies are NOT around. And double post more.
    Usually the regulars are pretty good about this "unwritten rule." Like we've discussed in this thread, enforcing the "2-per-tube" "rule" is something that has been done for a long time now.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...er-tube&page=2

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...tube#post23229

As another example, if a policeman pulls you over for speeding, it is up to the discretion of the officer whether or not to write you up a ticket. There IS no RULE telling the officer that he MUST issue a ticket. It is DISCRETIONARY.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Usually the regulars are pretty good about this "unwritten rule." Like we've discussed in this thread, enforcing the "2-per-tube" "rule" is something that has been done for a long time now.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...er-tube&page=2

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...tube#post23229

As another example, if a policeman pulls you over for speeding, it is up to the discretion of the officer whether or not to write you up a ticket. There IS no RULE telling the officer that he MUST issue a ticket. It is DISCRETIONARY.
    PUNISHMENT has always been open to interpretation Walter.

The rules, no so much. Your comparison is crap. Everyone knows that speeding is against the law because it is a CONCRETE MANDATE.

Not everyone knows that two per tube is a rule or that a "cheap spot" is illegal or whatever, because there is NO CONCRETE MANDATE.

Pink, stop making up rules.

10. Default

I wanna get one thing cleared up and out for everyone to know.

when the only admins on ZM were james, hobo, res, anex, mastagunz, HOLY and I. we didn't enforce the 2 per tube rule but we got along so well with all the regs and each other that we actually had rules that weren't written but everyone followed.

one great example was when mines of moria first came out and speeds were just ruining the map, we started a no speed class rule that way we could have fun and at least get to the end of the map.

now even though it wasn't a rule everyone, admins and regs and new comers, followed it. yes granted we had to stop that rule. but I don't understand why now every admin is doing there own thing.

seriously james, hobo, res, anex, mastagunz, HOLY and I are still a close group of admins. yes we try to keep the game fair for all players cause that's what admins are suppose to do, keep the game fair.

but for it to work we all have to support one another and actually trust that our fellow ZM reg or admin is gonna do the right thing.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-