Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Signature/Avatar requests

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Thank you so much Fred.

But you are missing one of the most important aspects of my name: the dog! You can google, "the littlest hobo" and get a decent picture of it. You can get that bum to wrap its arms around the dog!

But I'm lovin the hobo and kate beckinsale...I agree she's pretty hot. Any chance to have an asian bum? LOL
    yeah I'll make another one lol with the right stuff this time lol.

I've never seen an asian bum by the way there always FOBS.

oh and if you wanna see the whole picture, it was a little hobo she had her arms around anyways lol.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

woot, me next!

go!

3. Default

Now...how do I upload it into my signature. I insert the link under EDIT SIGNATURE and it doesn't appear to be showing.

[EDIT] I figured it out...there's a clickable thingy where it says "Insert signature" under EDIT SIGNATURE. [/EDIT]
    Last edited by TheLittlestHobo; 08-06-2009 at 10:58 AM.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

4. Default

Now...how do I upload it into my signature. I insert the link under EDIT SIGNATURE and it doesn't appear to be showing.

[EDIT] I figured it out...there's a clickable thingy where it says "Insert signature" under EDIT SIGNATURE. [/EDIT]
    lolol.

Took me awhile to figure that out too.

xD

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

I lolled hard when I saw you have that 360 degree fail.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

6. Default

I lolled hard when I saw you have that 360 degree fail.

lolol.

I have another one, but I promised not to show it.

lmaooo

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

I was actually wondering for awhile why there wasn't a thread like this. I'd use one of the many sigs I've acquired over the years, but then I couldn't have my awesome quote.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Come to think of it, I want one.

^^

Do one with an IDF defender and a fast zombie
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

Can I haz one pleez ?
    One involving my Avatar... C: