Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: -advice in zombie killing-

1. Default -advice in zombie killing-

---in real life using a shotgun is more productive, if u are planing to raid a house of zombies with an ak, u can only hold like 4 or 5 rounds and zomvies only go down with head shots so a full auto gun isent vary smart since a shotgun has a larger blast are, and does more damage to a sirtain area its perfect...---

sub machine guns-a capable and a wise choice due to the semi auto option for ammo saving because when on the move with a gun and killing zombies you will need -portability -accurasy -not a semi auto option because you cant carry more then 10 mp5 clips ata a time brobubly (because you will need to carry -food -watter -ammo -bonoculars -gun -a tool kit(a knife sissors ect.) -and a few more neccisary items

assault rifles-IF THEY DO NOT HAVE A SEMI AUTO CAPIBILITY, this gun is almost useless

pistols/magnums-these guns a very good as a secondary weapon, -small gun -small clip/ammo -semi auto -conserve amunition other than the ovious, this gun can be whiped out and eaasily kill a zombie if you are grabes. a life saver

shotguns-perferebly pump, unless you are a fast reloader and can use a double barrel well. pro's -semi auto -large blast range -powerfull -a classic
    this is the besty gun expecialy for raiding small houses or appartments

machine guns (para)-epic fail, unless defending a large military base from 100's of raiders and zombieS

THIS IS AN EDIT FOR PEOPLE LIKE CRISTMAS, an ak has the posibility of full auto an almost any gun that has full auto is just not good because the unconroolable feeling to use it is not good and if you look at my submachine gun part it must have the ability to be moved around easily

( i know what im talking about ive studied zombie survival)

- this will be handy one day, use my info wisly -
    Last edited by ceiling cat!; 08-03-2009 at 09:31 PM.

Sub machine guns ARE NOT accurate and assault rifles can be semi auto. You can also reload an assault rifle a lot faster then a shotgun.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

In my drunkenness state of mind...

I will rely on an ice-cold 1140ml bottle of Jägermeister, a rifle (for long-distance fire), 10mm Auto handgun, a good combat knife, and my muscle-power.

To hell with shotguns!

4. Default

First, there is a thread about this already.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=529

Second, no.

Quote Originally Posted by ceiling cat! View Post
    ---in real life using a shotgun is more productive, if u are planing to raid a house of zombies with an ak, u can only hold like 4 or 5 rounds and zomvies only go down with head shots so a full auto gun isent vary smart since a shotgun has a larger blast are, and does more damage to a sirtain area its perfect...---
    Shotguns hold 8 rounds maximum. AKs (which are hardly readily available in the US and Canada) at least have 30 rounds per clip, and if you aren't an idiot you will hold at least two clips. Thats 60 rounds. And if you know what is good for you you aren't going to go spray and pray against targets that can't shoot back.

sub machine guns-a capable and a wise choice due to the semi auto option for ammo saving because when on the move with a gun and killing zombies you will need -portability -accurasy -not a semi auto option because you cant carry more then 10 mp5 clips ata a time brobubly (because you will need to carry -food -watter -ammo -bonoculars -gun -a tool kit(a knife sissors ect.) -and a few more neccisary items
    Sure. Also try to use periods and use complete sentences. It took me three times to understand what the crap you were talking about here.

assault rifles-DO NOT HAVE A SEMI AUTO CAPIBILITY, this gun is almost useless

And you don't need to have a semi-auto function to be able to shoot semi auto or close to that.

pistols/magnums-these guns a very good as a secondary weapon, -small gun -small clip/ammo -semi auto -conserve amunition other than the ovious, this gun can be whiped out and eaasily kill a zombie if you are grabes. a life saver
    If you are grabes? And yes it is a good secondary weapon because that is what it is.

shotguns-perferebly pump, unless you are a fast reloader and can use a double barrel well. pro's -semi auto -large blast range -powerfull -a classic
    this is the besty gun expecialy for raiding small houses or appartments
    Eight rounds is a big negative.

machine guns (para)-epic fail, unless defending a large military base from 100's of raiders and zombies
    It's a SAW, and it is good for defenses. Not mobile (obviously) but has its uses.

Goodness.

And Walter, you don't have to talk about drinking all the time. We know you drink. A lot.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    And Walter, you don't have to talk about drinking all the time. We know you drink. A lot.
    Well you date online women!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Well you date online women!

7. Default

LOL Ok so we're both fucked up, what are you going to do about it? Huh?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    LOL Ok so we're both fucked up, what are you going to do about it? Huh?
    Make you take a sobriety test.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Make you take a sobriety test.
    Well I can tell you right now that I'm going to fail...

I had a nice steak & potato & Sauerkraut dinner and I'm getting drunk on a German herb liqueur (Kräuterlikör) digestif, so I am happy now.

But... Danke schön und es macht Spaβ!

10. Default

your a drunk walter, sober up and hit up an AA meeting.

christmas, don't ever us an asian in another reference to your anger.

ceiling cat what I just read put back zombie survival by 10 years, way to go.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-