Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hitman | ibis.a

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Just a side note, I did the right thing by slaying him for that team attack.
    and you're being VERY immature by blocking me on steam.

Just an FYI.

I WAS going to apologise for being in the wrong, but now I don't believe you.

You have no proof that he team attacked you, I saw y'all were on opposite teams, so if you're going to cry about, go ahead.

I was, and still am, ready to take full responsibility for my actions, whether wrong or right, you on the other hand are not.

"17:31 - Hitman: She doesn't know the full fucking facts, and she says I abused? I had every right to slay/kick him for his team atatcking on me"

Like I said before, so listen up WELL FOR ONCE, I SAW WHAT I SAW, and I took ACTION upon it.

Just like when people screamed admin abuse on ME.

They saw what they saw.

Understand?

I hope so.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

DRAMA! DRAMA!!! DRRRAAAAMMMMMMAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's take this to Broadway!!! :D

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    DRAMA! DRAMA!!! DRRRAAAAMMMMMMAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's take this to Broadway!!!
    Why are you even here?

4. Default

I don't need to take any responsibility over this bullshit because I did nothing wrong here except do my job as the admin. If I were to be a real asshole then I would of banned him and THEN you could do an admin abuse thread about me.

He team attacked me, I slayed him, he cried to you about admin abuse, you believed him instead of talking it over with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Why are you even here?
    He was the contact between me and her, hence she got the:

17:31 - Hitman: She doesn't know the full fucking facts, and she says I abused? I had every right to slay/kick him for his team atatcking on me

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I don't need to take any responsibility over this bullshit because I did nothing wrong here except do my job as the admin. If I were to be a real asshole then I would of banned him and THEN you could do an admin abuse thread about me.

He team attacked me, I slayed him, he cried to you about admin abuse, you believed him instead of talking it over with me.

He was the contact between me and her, hence she got the:

17:31 - Hitman: She doesn't know the full fucking facts, and she says I abused? I had every right to slay/kick him for his team atatcking on me
    Just talk to HER on steam and deal with it like a professional.

6. Default

Why are you even here?

Somehow I always wind up in these situations.

Even thought I had nothing to do with it.

:|

7. Default

Just talk to HER on steam and deal with it like a professional.
    I stated my case, nothing else needs to be said.

Zero or Jigsaw can investigate now. Will check back when I get a PM from either Jig or Zero about this.

8. Default

I Think this thread is not worthly of admin abuse. If the person that got slay thinks there was admin abuse, let them post. We don't need Admin monitoring other admins unless they are constantly abusing their powers.

9. Default

If you, Hitman, thought he did this intentionally, you have every right to slay/kick/ban him.

However, if it was accidental, then the slay is not justifiable.

No one have records of this, and since it's already done, the only person who knows what happened is Hitman and that guy that was slayed.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    If you, Hitman, thought he did this intentionally, you have every right to slay/kick/ban him.

However, if it was accidental, then the slay is not justifiable.

No one have records of this, and since it's already done, the only person who knows what happened is Hitman and that guy that was slayed.
    But of course, most people refuse to read.

Heaven forbid they actually know what's going on.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.