Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hitman | ibis.a

1. Default

An appropriate slay seems like something that shouldn't be brought up. Even an inappropriate slay shouldn't be brought onto the forums.... its a slay. You miss a couple seconds of game time... i think you will live.
    -MBP

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    An appropriate slay seems like something that shouldn't be brought up. Even an inappropriate slay shouldn't be brought onto the forums.... its a slay. You miss a couple seconds of game time... i think you will live.

3. Default

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

4. Default

wtf an admin abuse thread on hitman? he must be using it again.

historicly, hes one of our best admins. he out ranks 95% of you peons.

5. Default

Abuse is abuse no matter how you look at it. I think screenshots or demos would help but if hitman did slay people its wrong no matter how you say it

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post

Abuse is abuse no matter how you look at it. I think screenshots or demos would help but if hitman did slay people its wrong no matter how you say it
    Cry me a fucken river. It was a slay because the person team attacked him to 3 hp. Stfu with your drama bs.

7. Default

Didn't I already fucking establish that it was a fucking misunderstanding?

Last I knew they were on opposite sides of the teams.

I saw Hitman die, and screaming bloody murder.

Then he slayed him.

I didn't KNOW they were SUPPOSEDLY on the same fucking team.

Get the fuck over it you guys.

Shut the fuck up.

Stop acting all hard.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    wtf an admin abuse thread on hitman? he must be using it again.

historicly, hes one of our best admins. he out ranks 95% of you peons.
    ^^ nuff said
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

9. Default

I killed him after he attacked me down to like 5 hp, he was like "Bullshit" and next round he slapped me off the map.

I lost 2 levels :|

And he did something else that lead to my death I forgot what though.
    It was pretty gay.

EDIT: WE WERE ON OPPOSITE TEAMS.

Just to clarify.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    I killed him after he attacked me down to like 5 hp, he was like "Bullshit" and next round he slapped me off the map.

I lost 2 levels :|

And he did something else that lead to my death I forgot what though.
    It was pretty gay.

EDIT: WE WERE ON OPPOSITE TEAMS.

Just to clarify.
    You must be a hacker then! After all these eons playing with you, I would have never suspected you were hacking! >.>

If not, then that abuse cannot be justified...especially toward another admin? Unless he was intending to be playful, but I had the impression it wasn't. Seems like his temper needs to be controlled.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "