Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Hitman | ibis.a

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    You must be a hacker then! After all these eons playing with you, I would have never suspected you were hacking! >.>

If not, then that abuse cannot be justified...especially toward another admin? Unless he was intending to be playful, but I had the impression it wasn't. Seems like his temper needs to be controlled.
    Months ^__^

2. Default

Really we are talking about one slay here? why? i mean its ONE SLAY i don't even think it constitutes for even abuse or even fucking a problem...i mean if ur having

a problem with being slayed once u need to uninstall ur GAME NOW..and another would be to close this worthless thread for just wasting time and space

as for hitman hes a great guy and admin for all the times ive played with him

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    Really we are talking about one slay here? why? i mean its ONE SLAY i don't even think it constitutes for even abuse or even fucking a problem...
    It was until Res brought up another instance. In my opinion, I thought it was unfair to call bullshit kill and slay someone just because they were skillful/lucky enough to kill him.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

4. Default

What he said.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    It was until Res brought up another instance. In my opinion, I thought it was unfair to call bullshit kill and slay someone just because they were skillful/lucky enough to kill him.
    No Hobo, I slayed him for team atatcking me. What happened with Res is another problem that happened almsot a month ago but he never put it up because we "were friends" at the time. now hes trying to be a spiteful bitch
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png