Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: .Drunk 8/05/09 10:00 p.m

1. Default .Drunk 8/05/09 10:00 p.m

Name in Game:.Drunk
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:10734683
    Who banned you:Hitman
    When:August 05, 2009 10:00 p.m
    Where: WCS server
    Why banned: he thought i was trying to recruit but i was just give someone prank call vent info...

2. Default

What he said. I thought he was recruiting on our servers. Found out that wasn;t the case. Did ma_unban but it does not work.

3. Default

that's because ma_unban doesn't work anymore!!!!!

I believe ZERO has removed it from admins to use so no admin can do any unbanning.

that's why you have to come in here and post it.

jeez people figure it out already and stop banning people unless your pro at it like I am.

noobs!!!!

-The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    jeez people figure it out already and stop banning people unless your pro at it like I am.
    Yeah guys!

5. Default

... okay well I see both owners on right now and i really just wanna know if imma get unbanned forreal...

6. Default

ya they took out ma_unban, they were having a major problem with all the kiddy ZM admins causing shit...kinda makes alot of problems for everyone, but thats ZM for ya...

7. Default

yeah and its really a problem when i get banned for no reason at all then the guy that banned me posts in there that it was a stupid ban and that i should be unbanned and i still dont get unbanned

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    ya they took out ma_unban, they were having a major problem with all the kiddy ZM admins causing shit...kinda makes alot of problems for everyone, but thats ZM for ya...
    I'll agree with you on this nemesis, fucking noob admins in ZM are causing way to many problems.

than they come on here and QQ about it.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

yeah it is kinda gay that some people being immature ruins the game for people that are put in situations like im in now... where im banned for a misunderstanding and there is noone that can do anything about it...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I'll agree with you on this nemesis, fucking noob admins in ZM are causing way to many problems.

than they come on here and QQ about it.
    Wasn't me!