I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

I don't know you, but hopefully we'll play together sometime.

Welcome back. ^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

wow a lot of people remember me. Ill try to play on ZM sometime, I'm kind of busy, i go to work at 12:30pm Monday-Thursday, till 5-6pm. Depends on my mood i guess ha.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96

4. Default

yay too bad this year isnt so great for IBIS.. les promise to make summer '10 to be a year to remember.
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    yay too bad this year isnt so great for IBIS.. les promise to make summer '10 to be a year to remember.
    I don't know what you are talking about. The servers aren't really in much chaos and we now have 4 servers. We also have more admin subscriptions then I have ever seen in my time here. I'd say it's going well.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I don't know what you are talking about. The servers aren't really in much chaos and we now have 4 servers. We also have more admin subscriptions then I have ever seen in my time here. I'd say it's going well.
    Minus the constant drama and fights BETWEEN all of the admins.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Meh haven't the admins always been fighting for like ever? idk.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce View Post
    Meh haven't the admins always been fighting for like ever? idk.
    Idk, I just wish it'd stop.