Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The True Holy Sh**! :/

1. Default

Whether or not you lied, you were still you when you played.

Keep that in mind.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

Looks like Holy broke down because of something. When people talk to Jacky, it is usually serious stuff.

I don't want to sound insensitive, but what happened, dude? Why did you choose this particular moment to reveal the real you? Either way, you got some major cajones, bro. I still respect you.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

3. Default

Age doesn't determine who you are.

Your conduct determines who you are.

Also is English your first language?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Looks like Holy broke down because of something. When people talk to Jacky, it is usually serious stuff.

I don't want to sound insensitive, but what happened, dude? Why did you choose this particular moment to reveal the real you? Either way, you got some major cajones, bro. I still respect you.
    I got a feeling that it would be a good idea. I respect all of you enough to tell the real me even after going along with it for awhile.

Who really wants to take shit from a 16 year old?

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Age doesn't determine who you are.

Your conduct determines who you are.

Also is English your first language?
    Yes it is, i also speak spanish with a decent accent. I Am currently take mandorine chinese. Thought it might be a good idea for the future
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    I got a feeling that it would be a good idea. I respect all of you enough to tell the real me even after going along with it for awhile.

Who really wants to take shit from a 16 year old?

Not many, but when that 16 year old is mature enough to admit when he's wronged someone, then people become more forgiving.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Yes it is, i also speak spanish with a decent accent. I Am currently take mandorine chinese. Thought it might be a good idea for the future
    I learned Spanish back in highschool, but I've pretty much forgotten it now.

Learning languages is fun though. Especially when you know it fluently.

7. Default

stone him?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I learned Spanish back in highschool, but I've pretty much forgotten it now.

Learning languages is fun though. Especially when you know it fluently.
    It's fun at first learning new words, but when i got more into it became very hard. Mandorine chinese should a pain in the ass to.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

It's fun at first learning new words, but when i got more into it became very hard. Mandorine chinese should a pain in the ass to.

I thought it was spelled "mandarin".

Am I wrong?

10. Default

Good on you for coming forward with the truth Holy Sh**t. You're forgiven, but remember, be honest in the future.

Oh and btw there are 16 year old players on here that I respect more than some of the "grown-ups." Just keep that in mind.