Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The True Holy Sh**! :/

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Good on you for coming forward with the truth Holy Sh**t. You're forgiven, but remember, be honest in the future.

Oh and btw there are 16 year old players on here that I respect more than some of the "grown-ups." Just keep that in mind.
    WATCH OUT HOLY!!!! THE PEDOBEAR IS COMING AFTER YOU!!!!!!!!

Holy I don't care if your 16, 8, or hell if your 34. it don't matter to me cause you know why??? your still a great person to me.

your still HOLY Sh** to me.

nothing changes.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

So is that you, still, on that signature of yours with the Mr. Brad Saucypants?
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    WATCH OUT HOLY!!!! THE PEDOBEAR IS COMING AFTER YOU!!!!!!!!

Holy I don't care if your 16, 8, or hell if your 34. it don't matter to me cause you know why??? your still a great person to me.

your still HOLY Sh** to me.

nothing changes.
    inthebutt, this is the 4th time (by my count) that you've explicitly referred to me as a "pedobear" in your posts. I don't mind so much if my friends do it on occasion, but you are not my friend, and I do not appreciate you continually verbally assaulting me like this.

Sometimes you just don't know when to stop, and your humor often comes off as a personal attack and disrespectful.

Either you stop calling me this, or would you like to be asked by ZERO or JigSaW to stop?

Thanks for considering my point-of-view.

4. Default

What's a pedobear ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    What's a pedobear ?
    ask walter he'll give you the whole speech on it.

well when you decided to play the race card with that little "MSG" comment of your's you lost all right in what I can say to you and what can't be said to you.

so if ZERO or JigSaw want me to stop calling you a pedobear even though you are, than fine I'll stop.

but you and me buddy its on.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Round one !!!! Fight !!!!!!!

7. Default

Wow I just googled the definition.

Pedobear is a pedophile dressed in a bear costume. He enjoys stalking, molesting and raping girls that have not yet matured. Which...is creepy may I remind you.

Wow that's bad....

8. Default

It is bad, and as an (almost) graduate from police college, it would be my responsibility to lock those sick people up, or at least report to the proper authorities.

9. Default

Wow Holy, look what you did now....

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    It is bad, and as an (almost) graduate from police college, it would be my responsibility to lock those sick people up, or at least report to the proper authorities.
    I deal with some of those pieces of shit on a daily basis....they get no sympathy from me in state prison.