Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I had a thought.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    To throw another idea out there, what if a SECOND zombie randomly spawned, say 30-60 seconds after the first zombie spawned.

Not every round though.

Say the ratio would be like 4:1 (every 4 rounds, a second zombie spawns).

But it would be completely random, not in a set pattern. So you could go 6 rounds with no second zombie spawn, and then the last 2 rounds the second zombie spawns.

It would be like SURPRISE!!

I guess this would mean people would be slightly more hesitant to crowd into one room together.

this idea is cool since sometimes the first zombie is afk or doing horrible a 2nd one comes to help

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    this idea is cool since sometimes the first zombie is afk or doing horrible a 2nd one comes to help
    Exactly.

Well, AFK players should be moved to spec automatically (after a certain period of inactivity), and then specs should be kicked again automatically (after a certain period of inactivity).

But yeah, the first fail zombie would be a good reason for it...

3. Default

Didn't we go over the whole zspawn thing awhile back?

It's fine the way it is. Plus, if there was zspawn, no zombie hunting.

Unless there was a countdown between how frequently you can use the command.. 1-2 minutes.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

James is right, with !zspawn there would be no zombie hunting.

Plus we would need more ammunition!

5. Default

I remember playing a zombie mod in CS 1.6 a while back. You can't cade worth shit so you resort to hold out spots. But what happens was that the server goes random when spawning zombies in the beginning.

There was this alarm and then the system decides what would be the most appropriate chaotic zombie spawn for the round. It could just spawn one person as a random zombie or it spams chaos and half the server gets turned initially or even 75% of the players get turned initially. It was very very chaotic.

Note, this isn't a suggestion, but I just wanted to share that information...lol
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    James is right, with !zspawn there would be no zombie hunting.

Plus we would need more ammunition!
    Buy dualies and spam them the entire round. You don't run out of ammo.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

if ur gonna do zspawn.. might as well give all the humans.. WCS-like powers.. entangle massive groups of zombies !??!??

WCS+ZM=fun
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    if ur gonna do zspawn.. might as well give all the humans.. WCS-like powers.. entangle massive groups of zombies !??!??

WCS+ZM=fun
    I like that idea, a cloaked human running around stabbing zombies and yet they might now see the human lol.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post

WCS+ZM=fun
    Giving people classes and perks would be a great idea. Maybe Zero will work on something like that. *Cough*

10. Default

too bad ZM server is unstable.. and laggy as hell.. maybe zero can consider this after admin skins/ranks ... so realease date is something like 2010.. or whenever the mayan calendar ends
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.