Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I had a thought.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Buy dualies and spam them the entire round. You don't run out of ammo.
    Dualies = love.

I like the idea of zpawn, but I don't at the same time...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

If someone just join the game in the middle of the round, and type !zspawn, yes i wouldn't mind that. But i don't think it should be use for anythign else but that reason. If people left the server then came back in to use it, then there would have to be some bans to be issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

I thought it would be cool if the first zombie was a human for a few seconds, but had a green hue that other people could see, and then then said infected human gets a console message *you are infected*. Then he could break the cade or even (maybe not, but cool idea) kill his teammates with his gun. Now to combat this you could kill the Infected human before he turns, because upon turning he gets his extra heath, zombie model and is swapped to the Terrorist team. Wouldn't that be cool/interesting ?
    All humans after that would be "instaturned" by the Zombie Claws of Death.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    I thought it would be cool if the first zombie was a human for a few seconds, but had a green hue that other people could see, and then then said infected human gets a console message *you are infected*. Then he could break the cade or even (maybe not, but cool idea) kill his teammates with his gun. Now to combat this you could kill the Infected human before he turns, because upon turning he gets his extra heath, zombie model and is swapped to the Terrorist team. Wouldn't that be cool/interesting ?
    All humans after that would be "instaturned" by the Zombie Claws of Death.
    I have a dream.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    I have a dream.
    As do I my friend.

6. Default

As do I my friend.
    That sounds like a zombie attack.

I really like that latest idea Res.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

yea that would be fun instead of having to have a admin to make a ninja we get a wcs+z mod ninja race in

8. Default

I thought it would be cool if the first zombie was a human for a few seconds, but had a green hue that other people could see,
    @color <Steam_ID> 0 255 0 255

Will make the person green. XD

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

James I did that and have it bound.
    Im Pure Black with Red Weapons.
    Its boss.

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT MAKE IT WCS+ZMOD.

Make Perks like COD, Extra Damage and stuff.

Also, The knife should do a lot of damage to a zombie, like 500, 1000 for a backstab...

That would give the zombies something to worry about...

That credit for the knife thing is James, or Hobo, or someone... I forget.

Fuck it, it was my idea.

10. Default

@ReS

Bullets have a lot more kinetic energy than knives, so that damage scale wouldn't make any logical sense.

Secondly, if zombies have to worry about getting knifed in the back, ... well, that just breaks the laws of the universe of ZOMBIE MOD.

Besides, they could just make a 180 turn and shove their bloody knife into your sorry torso.

Lastly, were you high when you made that signature?