Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: I had a thought.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    @ReS

Bullets have a lot more kinetic energy than knives, so that damage scale wouldn't make any logical sense.

Secondly, if zombies have to worry about getting knifed in the back, ... well, that just breaks the laws of the universe of ZOMBIE MOD.

Besides, they could just make a 180 turn and shove their bloody knife into your sorry torso.

Lastly, were you high when you made that signature?
    I made the signature.

Also, knives can cause more damage than bullets based on how the knife enters the body. If the knife slashes the neck then that will most likely do more damage than a bullet hitting the neck. Also it depends on the knife and bullet.

But CS isn't based entirely on reality so it doesn't matter that much.

2. Default

No No No. One time I was on a server like that in a hiding spot. This guy was on voice saying he was tired of waiting and wanted me to get tagged. He rejoined tagged me in my hiding spot since he died twice and was in spec mode. It is so lame people cant hide on those kind of servers.

3. Default

Walter, I'm saying that the knife should do more damage because its like 1000 x's harder to stab a NON AFK Zombie than it is to knife an AFK.
    Wouldst thou feel bad ass ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    James I did that and have it bound.
    Im Pure Black with Red Weapons.
    Its boss.

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT MAKE IT WCS+ZMOD.

Make Perks like COD, Extra Damage and stuff.

Also, The knife should do a lot of damage to a zombie, like 500, 1000 for a backstab...

That would give the zombies something to worry about...

That credit for the knife thing is James, or Hobo, or someone... I forget.

Fuck it, it was my idea.
    Lol, I started the knife craze awhile back. And yeah, I noticed that you binded that. For some reason, whenever I bind it, it doesn't stay. It resets itself every time I restart CSS.

Hopefully Zero comes out with classes for humans eventually.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

yea most of the time you wouldn't stand a chance against going a predator fast classic and infected so yea the knife thing would be cool i think ppl with over 1,500 points in rank should be able to use it

6. Default

That would require too much work probably, mastercheff. As for the mega knifing, anything more then 500 damage in the back would probably be too much.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    That would require too much work probably, mastercheff. As for the mega knifing, anything more then 500 damage in the back would probably be too much.
    That would be plenty

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Risk and reward.

High risk should allow for high reward.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Risk and reward.

High risk should allow for high reward.
    Indeed.
    *monocle*