Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I had a thought.

1. Default I had a thought.

Would be interesting to give all zombies less health, but the ability to Zspawn ?
    Just a thought, what do you guys think ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Would be interesting to give all zombies less health, but the ability to Zspawn ?
    Just a thought, what do you guys think ?
    so we could have endless zombies trying to break down our cades for 5 minutes???

that is a GREAT idea!!!!!

just imagine all the kills you could get in just one round if you had an uber cade!!!
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Not a bad idea actually, but one problem would be that zombies fighting against hard cades will have alot of trouble if they die quickly....but im surprised u actually had a thought up there...i think we should celebrate!!

4. Default

That would make ibis ZM like every other ZM server, zspawn is for kids.

5. Default

True but still not an entirely bad idea lol

6. Default

yea would keep to the zombie genre an endless horde of zombie every zombie having a chance of breaking your cade down

7. Default

I say it's fine the way it is. We could have quite a few issues arising, such as giving people free kills constantly, afk zombies, etc. I could list a hell of a lot more, but those two would be enough to get the point across.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

8. Default

yea i see now

9. Default

I never liked any other Zm servers cause I couldn't find any with Reload on, Reload = Pro, and yeah Hobo I agree, there would be quite a few problems.

10. Default

To throw another idea out there, what if a SECOND zombie randomly spawned, say 30-60 seconds after the first zombie spawned.

Not every round though.

Say the ratio would be like 4:1 (every 4 rounds, a second zombie spawns).

But it would be completely random, not in a set pattern. So you could go 6 rounds with no second zombie spawn, and then the last 2 rounds the second zombie spawns.

It would be like SURPRISE!!

I guess this would mean people would be slightly more hesitant to crowd into one room together.