Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Music

1. Default

A day to remember???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

A marimba or xylophone. Thats what your thinking of. They are both related percussion instruments.
    -MBP

3. Default

I used to play the acoustic guitar.

I knew how to play a few country songs like When You Say Nothing At All by Keith Whitley.

But since my skin is really delicate, my fingers never calloused over, They just kept ripping open and bled.

Superglue didn't help, so I gave up on guitar.

]:

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

A day to remember???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You never heard of A Day To Remember? in my opinion is like pop mixed with screamo. They don't always scream in there songs its like "Understandable words" then "AHHHHHHh *growling* then "Understandable words" and ect. They have a couple of Acoustic songs, which i know how to play.

I used to play the acoustic guitar.

I knew how to play a few country songs like When You Say Nothing At All by Keith Whitley.

But since my skin is really delicate, my fingers never calloused over, They just kept ripping open and bled.

Superglue didn't help, so I gave up on guitar.

]:

Yeah some people get that, thats why use special tape or get a finger pick, which slides like a ring onto your finger and BAM you can play without hurting your fingers.

SUPERGLUE hahaaaa.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce View Post
    Yeah some people get that, thats why use special tape or get a finger pick, which slides like a ring onto your finger and BAM you can play without hurting your fingers.

SUPERGLUE hahaaaa.
    Yea, I found out about 3 years after I quit.

sucks.

D:

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

I've been playing the piano for about 6 years now. I just sat down at my grandparent's piano the other day and figured out how to play the Jarasic Park theme song. It's fun being able to do stuff like that.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I've been playing the piano for about 6 years now. I just sat down at my grandparent's piano the other day and figured out how to play the Jarasic Park theme song. It's fun being able to do stuff like that.
    Thats awesome dude, i suck at piano heh =P
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96