Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Music

1. Wink Music

So does anyone play any musical instruments or did they at one point?
    I play the electric guitar, i own a Dean Vendetta XM, i got it for Christmas four years ago, it cost my mom $280, i want to get an upgrade and get a Razor Back of some sort. I also own a Crate Amp Flex Wave 120/212 watt amp, it cost my brother i think $499. I want to get recording equipment so i can record a bunch of songs and riffs i have created over the years.
    So yeah, let me know what instruments you play.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96

2. Default

I started playing electric guitar about 4 years ago. I own a shitty ass Fender Squier Strat that has a value of $199 when I got it. I installed a killswitch on it.

I'm starting to play drums now. Thanks for guitar hero world tour for developing my hand/foot coodination.

The genres I tend to enjoy playing on guitar are metal, heavy metal, and some death metal.

I started the basics by playing Blink 182 songs, then with practice I started to play Red Hot Chilli Peppers, System of a Down, and Rammstein. From there I learned a bunch of Buckethead songs and moved onto Arch Enemy. Now I'm stepping back a notch and learning some Metallica songs. It's all I do now...I don't make up any riffs, I just enjoy playing other people's music.

P.S. I also know the theme song for The Littlest Hobo!
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

3. Default

Haha nice man. See i'm not that good, I'm into heavy music but not like super fast solos, some heavy music iv made up is stuff that sounds like A Day To Remember.

I have gotten into acoustic stuff, though i don't own a acoustic guitar so i use the clean setting on my amp.

I wanna get a bit better at my solos, I'm not the best, but i could at least please a small crowd.

Id also like to get a couple of speakers, to hook up to my amp so i could have them like surrounding me and play some really heavy stuff XD

Sweet glad to meet someone who is good at guitar like me
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96

4. Default

Haha! A Day To Remember. I just know them from the song "Since You've Been Gone"...a Kelly Clarkson song. I liked their rendition better.

But yes, it's nice to meet another guitar player of any skill. What artists do you listen to?

5. Default

haha yeah.

Umm my two favorite bands are Boston and The Offspring, i saw The Offspring live, but sadly i don't think Boston tours anymore since their lead singer Brad Delp died.

6. Default

God bless their soul.

Anyone else play any instrument?

7. Default

I played the drums for a about 8 years and went to the best performing arts middle school in the state. I had to play in a ton of concerts and shit all the fuckin time. I gave the drums up when i went to high school. I have a pro Ludwig set sitting dissembled in my room right now.

P.S. Offspring and Blink 182 were two of my favorite bands back when i liked rock/punk music.
    -MBP

8. Default

I can play the piano and Snare drums. Thats about it... there was a time when i tried to learn the flute but got bored and also the thing where u hit it with a soft cover stick and it goes ding..... yeah thats aboot it.

Clone

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    I can play the piano and Snare drums. Thats about it... there was a time when i tried to learn the flute but got bored and also the thing where u hit it with a soft cover stick and it goes ding..... yeah thats aboot it.

Clone
    A triangle ?
    Thats not a fucking instrument >:[

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    A triangle ?
    Thats not a fucking instrument >:[
    Not a triangle.. it was something else it had like 20 long metal plates attached to a frame... something.. OMG WTF IS IT CALLED!!!!.....

No idea...

Clone