Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Manual Server Restart command [Updated]

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    see walter I told you changing the gravity to crash the server to restart it was a big no-no.

maybe you should listen when it comes to this stuff.
    You just told me not to do it, you didn't tell me WHY not to do it. As far as I know, it was because you didn't want your precious corporate game-time interrupted by a reboot. In any case, you were never on when I did it.

I have a lot more computer programming experience than you, so if you can not speak to me on a technical level, I don't care to hear it, frankly.

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I think this is a good idea but maybe only trusted admins should be allowed this power such as holy shit and other long time admins. I fear it would be abused.
    I absolutely agree.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    You just told me not to do it, you didn't tell me WHY not to do it. As far as I know, it was because you didn't want your precious corporate game-time interrupted by a reboot. In any case, you were never on when I did it.

I have a lot more computer programming experience than you, so if you can not speak to me on a technical level, I don't care to hear it, frankly.

I absolutely agree.
    my corporate game time is very precious.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Why is it that when people think they know more about an issue (computers, being an admin) than someone, they become arrogant and act like everything they say on the issue is correct?

So annoying.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Why is it that when people think they know more about an issue (computers, being an admin) than someone, they become arrogant and act like everything they say on the issue is correct?

So annoying.

I absolutely agree.

And as for what Mastagunz said, I agree too.

Many of the new admins will more than likely abuse this power.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1718
    this thread has a screeen shot of what happened to zero when he spammed timeleft

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1718
    this thread has a screeen shot of what happened to zero when he spammed timeleft
    hahahahahaha

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Thank you Zero.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

So annoying.
    why do people believe in a fat white guy who wears a red suit, suppose to bring presents and climbs down a chimney??

so annoying
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    why do people believe in a fat white guy who wears a red suit, suppose to bring presents and climbs down a chimney??

so annoying
    I chuckled.

P.S. I was referring to Walter in this instance.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I think this is a good idea but maybe only trusted admins should be allowed this power such as holy shit and other long time admins. I fear it would be abused.
    He's working on that new admin system remember? There's supposedly going to be different levels of admin.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.