Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Manual Server Restart command [Updated]

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    why do people believe in a fat white guy who wears a red suit, suppose to bring presents and climbs down a chimney??

so annoying
    Because we fucking love presents
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Because we fucking love presents
    I second this notion.

D:

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I chuckled.

P.S. I was referring to Walter in this instance.
    oh well than please proceed.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Any admin should be able to use it, new admins and admins that have been around awhile. Be caught abusing should be an instant lost of adminship and a server ban for a period of time as zer0 explain would be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

Bump because it's important.

I just used it because it was lagging. Apparently, after reading this after I restarted it, did I know it does not fix lag.

It is most effective only to fix the physics.

This is just to share my experience with the restart command thus far to all the admins.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

6. Default

Interesting.

Can we make GG 66 Tick and ZM 100 Tick by any chance ?

Why dose GG need to be 100 Tick.

Also, Why is the server so damn laggy lately ?

7. Default

100 tick zombie would make it lag even more also you want 100 tick in gg for shot registration. In addition, you can only take advantage of 100 tick if you get >100fps and I am virtually the only one who can get 100+fps 100% of the time in zm mod anyways. On that note about 70% of zm lag is client side resulting from there computer being overloaded from a combination of poor map programing and too many player models for the client computer to handle and or mic connections.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    100 tick zombie would make it lag even more also you want 100 tick in gg for shot registration. In addition, you can only take advantage of 100 tick if you get >100fps and I am virtually the only one who can get 100+fps 100% of the time in zm mod anyways. On that note about 70% of zm lag is client side resulting from there computer being overloaded from a combination of poor map programing and too many player models for the client computer to handle and or mic connections.
    I get about 140-180 fps constantly except for when the server lags.

Anyhow, the 41 players in ZM cause a few problems.. For one, you can't join in the middle of the map and play or it says the teams are full. People get stuck in each other for about 20 seconds of the beginning of the round because there's never enough spawn points.. Etc.

I still say it would be best to have two zm servers, one dedicated to escape, one to cade, blah blah, and put them both to 31-32 slots.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I get about 140-180 fps constantly except for when the server lags.

Anyhow, the 41 players in ZM cause a few problems.. For one, you can't join in the middle of the map and play or it says the teams are full. People get stuck in each other for about 20 seconds of the beginning of the round because there's never enough spawn points.. Etc.

I still say it would be best to have two zm servers, one dedicated to escape, one to cade, blah blah, and put them both to 31-32 slots.
    What maps are these?

10. Default

One of them is TX Highschool. Doubt you'd want to remove that.

It pretty much happens on any map with less than 41 spawn points. But it's also random at the same time, as to whether is happens or not.

You probably haven't been in ZM for awhile, so you probably haven't witnessed the chaos and hordes of noobs coming at you from every direction throwing grenades into your barricades constantly, or the massive amounts of mic spamming and what not.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.