Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: All servers down!

1. Default All servers down!

Just before 4 A.M. I tried to log on to the servers. ZM, then GG and couldnt for about 10 minutes. They didn't even show up in the servers that were online. I was able to get in GG for awhile but the server was running like crap. Pings were normal but everyone had horrible lagg. I left GG and tried to go to VIP, ZM, and PUB and they all wouldnt respond.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

2. Default

I am working on it. It looks like all the backbone switches and routers are being upgraded to new units. This is caused the problems at first but now I am having issues with the physical server. Am working with support to get it fixed.

cool. any idea of a time frame?

4. Default

They have identified the issue and are working on it now. I just confirmed authorization to them for any restarts ect they need to preform to get the issues fixed.

5. Default

Give me good news, zero, i need my fix man!

6. Default

I am doing a firmware update now afterword I got to contact support again if it is not working.

7. Default

find any good news yet? i miss the gg server already

8. Default

Still working on it. They said it was down due to network upgrades but that ended hours ago. (There is major network updates being done last night, tonight and tomorrow night)

In addition that does not address other problems I am having with the server that are not related to the public network. It may be a few more hours

9. Default

zero add me to steam i got extra servers. we can talk real fast i dont use them , deffently_maybe

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

i know you dont know me, but il let you all have my server see how you and your members like elimination, i dont use it. its paid for .. all that shit :P

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

i sent you a request, the next due date for the server is 07/30/2011 , its up and running fine if you want somewhere where ya players can play, ibis gaming can have it, its a 20 slot 100 tic

10. Default

your vaycay wouldn't be complete without the servers going fucked Lol...

Maynard - The WCS Guy