Thread: Glitch cades and spots on ZM

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Glitch cades and spots on ZM

I decided to make a post to bring out some glitches in the ZM for admins to be aware of and other players that doing them will only result in getting ban.
    I am not going to say all the ones i know, i just want people to know that things like this exist and can ruin the game for many.

On The map zm_elevator_escape v4 and v6 twoards the end you can glitch the elevators to only go up once. It is very simple. As both elevators have a cart outside the door, you dont use the cart as part as the defending cade. If you can manage to save that cart you can glitch it into the elevator.

To glitch it, it first needs to be shot in, no1 can stand on or in it. Or else it won't get glitch. Now when the elevator gets near the top You have 1 person jump onto the cart. Then the person gets glitch with the cart which then causes the cart to get stuck into the bottom of the elevator. When it goesback down it's usually stuck between the ground and the elevator at a level were no zombies can get pass the elevator. The elevator wont go back up until it hits the ground which causes the elevators to be glitch and the round is easily won.

Another spot is on zm_ocx_orly_v4.

By getting to the disco room you can shoot all the soda machines outside and you can glitch the teleporter through to a point were zombies are trapt and they cannot knock over the soda machines. So they pretty much become free target shooting. The image i have attack will show you what i mean. It Takes 1 min 30 seconds to get it set up, the picture is infact player koolayed from awhile back. He did not come up with the idea...

And the final 1 i will like everyone to know is the glitch to kill everyone on the spacestation flee spacestation at the end. This only works for humans though. I will not tell you the exact way to do it, but it is possible and i will not tell anyone anymore of what im going to say.
    When in the spacestations if around 10 people have grenades and knives u can glitch the entire ship right out from everybody. Everyone will just fall out the back. It does not include jumping on heads, knifing each other or throwing nades at each other...

I think all these should be illegal and taken to a week ban if caught doing it. I think it's just as bad as blowing up a bridge on an escape map and makeing the game boring.

If people know any others, discuss so then we can get the ideas of whats legal and illegal. There are more, but i don't think anyone else knows much more then this. These are some extreme glitches, but theres farworse then these.
    Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (60.9 KB, 10 views)
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.