Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kicking it old school.

1. Default Kicking it old school.

hey anyone have a link to D-Monic's old thread with personalized sprays?

also how is everyone doing? ive been out of the game for quite some time.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

2. Default

Wow it has been awhile.

No idea what you are talking about though.

3. Default

yea after a little bit of work i found it. ah my good ol spray. i really wish i could connect from here and play. i was able to log onto steam a few times but i could never find the ibis servers. it sucks here...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Step 2:
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    yea after a little bit of work i found it. ah my good ol spray. i really wish i could connect from here and play. i was able to log onto steam a few times but i could never find the ibis servers. it sucks here...
    Where is "here"?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Oh yeah, D-monic made my spray and shit also. He was a beast, what happened to him if anyone knows?
    -MBP

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Where is "here"?
    here is iraq. its warm here

Step 2:

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Oh yeah, D-monic made my spray and shit also. He was a beast, what happened to him if anyone knows?
    Never met the guy.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

here is iraq. its warm here
    Ooohhhh.

Ouchies.

Be safe.

D:

9. Default

meh its not my first time over here. although i do miss some of the luxuries of back home...

Step 2:

10. Default

meh its not my first time over here. although i do miss some of the luxuries of back home...

I bet.

I live in Texas, so I can remotely imagine how hot it can get there.