Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 91

Thread: Everyone in the ZM server except Tommy

  1. Default Everyone in the ZM server except Tommy

    Yeah, you admins are shitty. That's all I really have to say.

    EDIT : I mean everyone in the server AT THIS MOMENT. Not in general.

  2. Default

    What? Lmao. I'm quite lost...
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

    Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Yeah, you admins are shitty. That's all I really have to say.

    EDIT : I mean everyone in the server AT THIS MOMENT. Not in general.
    I'm guessing walter was one of the admins in there.

    but what made you come to this conclusion???

    and why is this in the admin abuse section??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    What? Lmao. I'm quite lost...
    I was just in there and the console was spammed with slaps, all holy dart and sonico does is slap themselves, and others. Cool story, huh?

    @inthebutt : I left walter out, because he did it a few times, not gonna lie. But holy-dart and sonico should have their slapping powers taken away.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Yeah, you admins are shitty. That's all I really have to say.

    EDIT : I mean everyone in the server AT THIS MOMENT. Not in general.



    Thatís the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

  6. Default

    I assume that inthebutt was in there...


    OH HEY INTHEBUTT!

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I assume that inthebutt was in there...


    OH HEY INTHEBUTT!
    your an asshole christmas

    anyways now that your an admin you can say something about it in-game.

    but you need to have a demo if you want something to be done to them.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

  8. Default

    Also, this is in the admin abuse section because i'm reporting admins that are abusing, i.e : slapping yourself to avoid getting tagged as a human, and to get to the end of escape maps. You know, it's always been like this ever since rodrigo had admin WAY BACK THEN, nothing has really ever been done about this. There's no need to constantly slap yourself around, you ignorant fuck-up new admins. You act like it's manditory to slap yourself everywhere at every moment.

    @inthebutt : My admin is not activated yet, so i can't do shit, sadly.
    Last edited by Oasis; 08-06-2009 at 11:42 PM.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    I was just in there and the console was spammed with slaps, all holy dart and sonico does is slap themselves, and others. Cool story, huh?

    @inthebutt : I left walter out, because he did it a few times, not gonna lie. But holy-dart and sonico should have their slapping powers taken away.
    I did it a few times, but it wasn't just now on Sorrento, and not to take advantage.

    All I did on Sorrento just now was instill a few beacons on Holy Dart, just cause she's slapped me a few times (again, not for the purpose of gaining advantage, just cause she hates me).

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I did it a few times, but it wasn't just now on Sorrento, and not to take advantage.

    All I did on Sorrento just now was instill a few beacons on Holy Dart, just cause she's slapped me a few times (again, not for the purpose of gaining advantage, just cause she hates me).
    Yuuup.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •