Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyone in the ZM server except Tommy

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Also, this is in the admin abuse section because i'm reporting admins that are abusing, i.e : slapping yourself to avoid getting tagged as a human, and to get to the end of escape maps. You know, it's always been like this ever since mex had admin WAY BACK THEN, nothing has really ever been done about this. There's no need to constantly slap yourself around, you ignorant fuck-up new admins. You act like it's manditory to slap yourself everywhere at every moment.

@inthebutt : My admin is not activated yet, so i can't do shit, sadly.
    Record a demo, and report it.

I did that for Getcha, and she was warned and most likely is not doing it again. So have others.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Record a demo, and report it.

I did that for Getcha, and she was warned and most likely is not doing it again. So have others.
    I have the demos ready for uploading if needed, they shouldn't be needed as regulars were there and they should know when the fuck to tell the admins to calm down. But nobody ever does shit about it, and that's how it always has been ever since summer 08'.

3. Default

I have the demos ready for uploading if needed, they shouldn't be needed as regulars were there and they should know when the fuck to tell the admins to calm down. But nobody ever does shit about it, and that's how it always has been ever since summer 08'.
    Because money is money.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Because money is money.
    Exactly.

5. Default

Exactly.
    Which in itself is very sad and pathetic.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Which in itself is very sad and pathetic.
    Indeed.

7. Default

Am I part of the batch of admins that are in there?

Because at times, I would tell them to stop slapping or I just ignore because I WAS ACTUALLY PLAYING FOR ONCE (ZOMG!) and was too concentrated on that.

But, if I recall with both of them, they didn't slap themselves to tag anyone or were successful. If they were, I warn them to not do that because I take that seriously. If I missed it, I was probably too concentrated or afk.

If I am a part of the shitty admin group, I'm sorry and I'll do better.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post

Because at times, I would tell them to stop slapping or I just ignore because I WAS ACTUALLY PLAYING FOR ONCE (ZOMG!) and was too concentrated on that.

But, if I recall with both of them, they didn't slap themselves to tag anyone or were successful. If they were, I warn them to not do that because I take that seriously. If I missed it, I was probably too concentrated or afk.

This is aimed directly at holy-dart and sonico, to clear things up.

Was just in a rush, and typed all, adrenaline was pumpin'.

9. Default

Oh okay then. You had me worried for a bit. I was actually quite nervous about checking your reply.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post

Hobo, only group you're in is the:

OMFGAWESOMEFUCKINGADMIN.