Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyone in the ZM server except Tommy

1. Default

Oasis, how has holy been?

I will not comment on this thread again, i just want to hear what you think about me as an admin.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Yeah, you admins are shitty. That's all I really have to say.

EDIT : I mean everyone in the server AT THIS MOMENT. Not in general.
    w00t!! was i on at the momentÉÉÉ i mean im not the best admin but probably the funniest and most annoying but was i on at the momentÉÉÉ

TELL ME!!!

Clone

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Oasis, how has holy been?

I will not comment on this thread again, i just want to hear what you think about me as an admin.
    Even though this question is directed at Oasis, I will give my opinion on you:

Your strictness back in the day - enforcing rules and reminding admins on their duties - led me to consider you one of the top on my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    w00t!! was i on at the momentÉÉÉ i mean im not the best admin but probably the funniest and most annoying but was i on at the momentÉÉÉ

TELL ME!!!

Clone
    For you clone, I'll agree
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

4. Default

Link the demos when ever you get them,
    and next time its nice to have screen shots or demos on the opening post. Makes it easier to see the abuse if any took place.

5. Default

1) I am quite intoxicated off Jägermeister.

2) Oasis, I find your thread title to be quite ironic. Tommy was fucking up our cade on snoopie a lot, and was just DOING THINGS WRONG..

Please correct your title.

Thanks.

Btw I'm going to start recording.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    1) I am quite intoxicated off Jägermeister.

2) Oasis, I find your thread title to be quite ironic. Tommy was fucking up our cade on snoopie a lot, and was just DOING THINGS WRONG..

Please correct your title.

Thanks.

Btw I'm going to start recording.
    Tommy doesn't abuse so far that I've seen. Sure he maybe a terrible ZM player, but he's no admin abuser. Not all admins are supposed to be super competent.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

7. Default

slaps are for fun unless they do sumthing bad then its aboose but most slaps are fun slaps

8. Default

I meant that tommy does not use his admin to do whatever he likes. Well that's kinda wrong... if he cade broke then he should kick/ban himself.

But this was aimed directly at holy-dart and sonico.

@holyshit : one of the best admins in my book, tbh.

@Clone : you didn't do anything wrong

9. Default

do u ever go to sleep guys? or are u all just retarded?

Edit: i was bored lol
    Last edited by Death; 08-07-2009 at 09:05 AM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Not all admins are supposed to be super competent.
    That's a relief.

... btw I have caught dart and other doing this shit, of which they are slapping their ass's to unreachable spots. They know its wrong and they still do it anyways.

Meanwhile my fat drunken ass will be on the look out for demos and be recording them as well.