Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyone in the ZM server except Tommy

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    1) I am quite intoxicated off Jägermeister.

2) Oasis, I find your thread title to be quite ironic. Tommy was fucking up our cade on snoopie a lot, and was just DOING THINGS WRONG..

Please correct your title.

Thanks.

Btw I'm going to start recording.

1.) I don't think people really care how fucked up you are.

2.) Fucking up a cade and admin power abuse are 2 different things. True, he's an admin and shouldn't have done so, but it's far from admin abuse.

3.) This is the tenth time you've said you're going to start recording. When are you ever going to do it?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

ou speak about me it's all right yes I know that I am one be able poor in FPS but need the beginning for everything ^^ and j it love your server am fair that at the moment I try to get used to your accent! seen that I am Canadian French then give me still about days and I shall be better!

PS. For slap and other knack I always have expression that if I make it I risique d have an admin abuse even if I know that it is to entertain

Sig : tommy

3. Default

And also I no maitrise the Englishman yet perfectly if I ecris stupidity of excuse me = / I trusts my effort otherwise it is cool of Credit of lessons with you

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR View Post
    And also I no maitrise the Englishman yet perfectly if I ecris stupidity of excuse me = / I trusts my effort otherwise it is cool of Credit of lessons with you
    I'm sorry, no offense, but I could not understand that at all.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR View Post
    has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like
    These two statements make the same amount of sense.

6. Default

it amazes me that Holy Dart does not use her forum account, XD she never comment's, i do have to concur that Holy Dart does admin abuse but that was way back when before i was banned of zombie mod, XD remember those times.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    it amazes me that Holy Dart does not use her forum account, XD she never comment's, i do have to concur that Holy Dart does admin abuse but that was way back when before i was banned of zombie mod, XD remember those times.
    You're still banned?

8. Default

Oh my, I had no idea you guys felt so strongly against slapping, and if it means that much, I'll stop. but I have to clear a few things up first :

1) I don't slap myself on escape maps. (yes I realize I've done it a few times, but not often.)

2) The only times I've slapped myself away from zombies are on terrible maps, E.G. zm_hang em high and ze_train escape

3) Probably the largest contributing factor to my large amount of slapping are "fun" slaps inside a barricade just to pass time, or revenge slaps to people who killed me.

But you could have just asked me and Dart to stop, rather than start a forum post to have Our powers revoked
    Last edited by Sonicno2; 08-07-2009 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Its Exempli Gratia not Id est

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicno2 View Post
    Oh my, I had no idea you guys felt so strongly against slapping, and if it means that much, I'll stop. but I have to clear a few things up first :

1) I don't slap myself on escape maps. (yes I realize I've done it a few times, but not often.)

2) The only times I've slapped myself away from zombies are on terrible maps, E.G. zm_hang em high and ze_train escape

3) Probably the largest contributing factor to my large amount of slapping are "fun" slaps inside a barricade just to pass time, or revenge slaps to people who killed me.

But you could have just asked me and Dart to stop, rather than start a forum post to have Our powers revoked
    sonic does a great impression of curdy, but seriously can you please stop slapping yourself away from zombies and half way across the map??

there I ask, nicely.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

There still no demos or screenshots. So this is another waste of a thread, nice try Oasis