Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Paintball Thread !

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    actually the paintball shop near me only carries dye and empire pants.

I like the dye for the ventilation but the empire pants have zipper pockets.

Invert I would have to order online and I don't know how they feel.

the empire are the one I'm leaning towards.
    the dye pants are really comfy.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Only went paintballing once, never been hit by a paintball, does it hurt?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    a little sting but nothing life threatening lol.

the dye pants are comfy but the fabric seems like it's gonna rip or tear to easily.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    only if people turn up thier psi and you get shot in the back of the head from ten feet away while on the back of a stopped golfcart like i did. the assholes wouldnt stop shooting and the back of my head was swollen pretty bad. but woodsball with golfcarts is fun

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    only if people turn up thier psi and you get shot in the back of the head from ten feet away while on the back of a stopped golfcart like i did. the assholes wouldnt stop shooting and the back of my head was swollen pretty bad. but woodsball with golfcarts is fun
    that hurts +1 agree
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

6. Default

I actually used to play semi pro!

I worked for WGP as a tech for a long time too. This is going back about 5-6 years though. Played the IAO and World cup events traveled all over the east coast playing and competing in the Am division.

Still have my Custom E-blade cocker I built with Bud Orr at the IAO also have a PGP, splatmaster, and a old titan with dual tanks, scope and a home made grenade launcher for scenario games hahahaha. Ever since the war though I have not played

Was in APG a few times wrote the article paintball in cuba published in a nov issue years ago

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    a little sting but nothing life threatening lol.

the dye pants are comfy but the fabric seems like it's gonna rip or tear to easily.
    Im scared to play paintball with you inthebutt. If I am on your team, I have to worry about friendly fire. If I am on opposit team you will still shoot me. Lose lose situation. Plus I suck at paintball dude. You need to play airsoft fool.

It might not be life threatening but it hurts like hell. I got shot in the area between my right thumb and index finger. I ragged so hard out on that field screaming obscenties that would make Jesus cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Busa View Post
    Still have my Custom E-blade cocker I built with Bud Orr at the IAO also have a PGP, splatmaster, and a old titan with dual tanks, scope and a home made grenade launcher for scenario games hahahaha. Ever since the war though I have not played
    Still having post tramatic stress?
    Grenade launcher would be awesome. I wonder though does a mini-paintball gun exist?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Im scared to play paintball with you inthebutt. If I am on your team, I have to worry about friendly fire. If I am on opposit team you will still shoot me. Lose lose situation. Plus I suck at paintball dude. You need to play airsoft fool.

It might not be life threatening but it hurts like hell. I got shot in the area between my right thumb and index finger. I ragged so hard out on that field screaming obscenties that would make Jesus cry.
    omg don't start comparing noob airsoft 2 paintball (an actual sport)

go start a airsfot thread if you think it's better. this thread already did the big ass arguments over airsoft and paintball Lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    omg don't start comparing noob airsoft 2 paintball (an actual sport)

go start a airsfot thread if you think it's better. this thread already did the big ass arguments over airsoft and paintball Lol
    I know Gee I was a part of it :P but I wasn't trying to switch the topic nub, I was only asking inthebutt to get into Airsoft so I would own his ass much better.

Sidenote: Haha "noob airsoft" (O.o) and paintball a sport? Thats like saying having gay sex with a panda while wearing your sisters underwear is acceptable.

10. Default

I know Gee I was a part of it :P but I wasn't trying to switch the topic nub, I was only asking inthebutt to get into Airsoft so I would own his ass much better.

Sidenote: Haha "noob airsoft" (O.o) and paintball a sport? Thats like saying having gay sex with a panda while wearing your sisters underwear is acceptable.
    well seeing how paintball is played in over 110 countries. there's multiple million dollar franchises and events including paintball world cup that happen yearly... and paintball is even played on the sports network on TV... yeah... I think it's fair 2 say paintball is a sport

I wasn't trying to switch the topic nub
    ill stab you...

Maynard - The WCS Guy