Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    fail.. lol
    FUCK YOU.

Lemme see your best action roll brah.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    FUCK YOU.

Lemme see your best action roll brah.

went running down this slope that was about a 80 degree downard angle, went around this big stone, saw a guy running up it, fell on my back, slip between his legs, put the tip of my barrel right 2 his junk, was epic.

screamed at him "SURRENDER OR YOU'RE FUCKING DONE!!!!!"

thankfully he did surrender... didn't have the heart 2 shoot a dude like that... popped my brother in the junk a year prior by accident and he was F-U-C-K-E-D from it lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    went running down this slope that was about a 80 degree downard angle, went around this big stone, saw a guy running up it, fell on my back, slip between his legs, put the tip of my barrel right 2 his junk, was epic.

screamed at him "SURRENDER OR YOU'RE FUCKING DONE!!!!!"

thankfully he did surrender... didn't have the heart 2 shoot a dude like that... popped my brother in the junk a year prior by accident and he was F-U-C-K-E-D from it lol
    Lmfao.

Action slide ?

4. Default

My new g4 i picked up on the weekend IMG-20120307-00254.jpg

5. Default

people still play paintball? i stopped when i was in 8th grade or something lol

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

6. Default

yeah lots of people still paintball its a fucking adrenaline rush. its even better if you're at a field and its a 13 year olds birthday and hes got all his other little friends thats when shit gets interesting...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    people still play paintball?
    was that a joke?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Not much beats heading out to the home-made course with a few friends and a couple cases of beer for the day.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by B1ackOut View Post
    Not much beats heading out to the home-made course with a few friends and a couple cases of beer for the day.
    hell yeah my buddy actually just made a field hopefully gonna be going soon

10. Default

Have a Tippman A5 w/ the cyclone feeder/scope and a 20 inch barrel laying around somewhere.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones