Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 LastLast

Thread: Paintball Thread !

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Have a Tippman A5 w/ the cyclone feeder/scope and a 20 inch barrel laying around somewhere.
    have you got any body mods for it? tippmans that got the flashlight holographic forgrip and the body kits are pretty awesome haha

also does anyone other then maynard and i speedball?

2. Default

No. I haven't played in like 7 years...

We use to play in the winter though, shirtless. Come at me bro.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    No. I haven't played in like 7 years...

We use to play in the winter though, shirtless. Come at me bro.
    atta boy thats the way to do it

4. Default

i mean shit id love to get back into it but i don't have any friends who play and i'd have to invest in a new gun and crap...not exactly the best hobby for a poor college student >.<

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    i mean shit id love to get back into it but i don't have any friends who play and i'd have to invest in a new gun and crap...not exactly the best hobby for a poor college student >.<
    you can get a 98c for cheap, good enough to just go run around with.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

6. Default

yeah its fucking pricy to get into paintballing i usually buy my gear used and test it to make sure its not broken but once you got all the gear its one of the most fun things to do.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    you can get a 98c for cheap, good enough to just go run around with.
    +balls +air, +field fees unless i somehow find someone who has their own place to play

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

8. Default

+balls +air, +field fees unless i somehow find someone who has their own place to play
    air is free most places. you can bring your own balls if you go into open class which is cheaper than buying the fields paint balls. usually 10-20 fee to play.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by T3h tyrant View Post
    have you got any body mods for it? tippmans that got the flashlight holographic forgrip and the body kits are pretty awesome haha

also does anyone other then maynard and i speedball?
    I used to speedball, until my local field (where I reffed at, best indoor paintball field ever) shut down. I had a 2006 Nexus Ego and a 2009 Proto Rail w/ a Halo Hopper, 68/4500 tank, Stiffi Stiff-stick .689 carbon fiber barrel. Oh, how I miss it. Unfortunately, after my local field shut down I sold all of my gear, the closest field was about 2 hours away. I might get back into it again soon, since there are a bunch of fields nearby.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Disflux View Post
    I used to speedball, until my local field (where I reffed at, best indoor paintball field ever) shut down. I had a 2006 Nexus Ego and a 2009 Proto Rail w/ a Halo Hopper, 68/4500 tank, Stiffi Stiff-stick .689 carbon fiber barrel. Oh, how I miss it. Unfortunately, after my local field shut down I sold all of my gear, the closest field was about 2 hours away. I might get back into it again soon, since there are a bunch of fields nearby.
    sounds like you were pretty set with that gear i regret selling my invert mini and my airtank cause now i gotta buy all that shit again. i was gonna get the 09 pmr last week but i got the dangerous power g4 instead for 180 i still need to get a tank and then ill be set. and yeah you should get back into it its a great sport without a doubt.