Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Paintball Thread !

1. Default

Bumpdedump.

Also.

Should I get an Apex ?

I'm not 100% sure it will fit on either of my Alpha Black barrels. Ive heard really good things about It and its pretty cheap.

2. Default

I had a cheap 50 dollar paint ball gun, I use to go paint balling with a few friends. I remember Easter day when I got my gun so did every one else. It was a raining day, and the mud in the woods were up to my knees so it was a pretty messing game but it was alot of fun. But getting shot in the neck hurts sooo bad.
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Bumpdedump.

Also.

Should I get an Apex ?

I'm not 100% sure it will fit on either of my Alpha Black barrels. Ive heard really good things about It and its pretty cheap.
    I wouldn't. I tried special barrels, such as the flatline and hated it. Just get a regular barrel.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

Proto Matrix Rail

with a shit ton of ups.
    Last edited by maynard; 10-19-2009 at 11:28 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Played paintball a few times. And then I got into Airsoft... and never touched a paintball gun again.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Played paintball a few times. And then I got into Airsoft... and never touched a paintball gun again.
    speedball ftw

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

I have a Tippmann A5 with cyclone feed, sadly I dont know much about paintball at all, friend gave it to me and a few of us just roll out in the back woods and hunt eachother.

My uncle is into all that airsoft stuff, It seems much more fun and hurts a bit more. He has all kinds of weapons for that crap. I love his "m249 like" airsoft gun, its crazy.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    My uncle is into all that airsoft stuff, It seems much more fun and hurts a bit more. He has all kinds of weapons for that crap. I love his "m249 like" airsoft gun, its crazy.
    Airsoft is intense.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    I have a Tippmann A5 with cyclone feed, sadly I dont know much about paintball at all, friend gave it to me and a few of us just roll out in the back woods and hunt eachother.

paintball actually hurts more. the paintball is a larger surface area, and the paintball shell its self can cut you.

my beef with airsoft is that people just cheat left and right, cause there's no way 2 prove you actually hit someone, when I drill you in paintball, I know damn well I got you cause it's visble with a mark.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    paintball actually hurts more. the paintball is a larger surface area, and the paintball shell its self can cut you.

my beef with airsoft is that people just cheat left and right, cause there's no way 2 prove you actually hit someone, when I drill you in paintball, I know damn well I got you cause it's visble with a mark.
    Yeah, there is no physical way an air soft pellet could hurt more than a paintball. Im not saying air soft does not hurt, I'm saying paint balls hurt more. I bled a few weeks ago from one, still have a bit of scar tissue there, I'll try and upload a picture.

Also, I like air soft too, couldn't get into it because NO ONE plays air soft in PA. Skirmish got me hooked on paintball, for life yo.

Airsoft Gun: Electric MP5 commando stock with adjustable hop-up.