Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Paintball Thread !

1. Default

Can't we all just live with the fact that both are fun ?

Airsoft - Lots of cheaters, fun ass game none the less. More realistic LOOKING guns. No goofy hopper or tank. 700 round Mags are a bit over kill compared to a 200 round hopper.

Paintball - Hard as fuck to cheat, you get painted... Guns look stupid, but without a hopper or tank some do look pretty real. Especially RAP4's

EVERY THING ELSE BESIDES WHATS LISTED THE ABOVE IS THE SAME BETWEEN THE TWO.

Edit: Tiberius just came out with a new paintball round with fucking fins on it, sure they're expensive as dick but the effective range with the proper barrel is 250 feet. I wanna see air soft guns do that. >:|

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Can't we all just live with the fact that both are fun ?

Airsoft - Lots of cheaters, fun ass game none the less. More realistic LOOKING guns. No goofy hopper or tank. 700 Mags are a bit over kill compaired to a 200 round hopper.

Paintball - Hard as fuck to cheat, you get painted... Guns look stupid, but without a hopper or tank some do look pretty real. Especialy RAP4's

EVERY THING ELSE BESIDES WHATS LISTED THE ABOVE IS THE SAME BETWEEN THE TWO.
    Lol I can agree both are good games. but I don't get why you keep going on about paintball guns looks compared 2 real guns? they're not trying 2 be realistic looking Lol unless you get a rap4 or another major brand that specifies in making realistic guns. so constantly bringing that up is really stupid. and seeing how paintball has the most realistic replicas out of both sports....

also high end rap 4's don't have a tank or hopper. the magazine holds all the paintballs which are coated with metal shell that fly's out. and the air tank is a insert in the grip that you can't see. like I said, most realistic replica on the planet.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Lol I can agree both are good games. but I don't get why you keep going on about paintball guns looks compared 2 real guns? they're not trying 2 be realistic looking Lol unless you get a rap4 or another major brand that specifies in making realistic guns. so constantly bringing that up is really stupid. and seeing how paintball has the most realistic replicas out of both sports....

also high end rap 4's don't have a tank or hopper. the magazine holds all the paintballs which are coated with metal shell that fly's out. and the air tank is a insert in the grip that you can't see. like I said, most realistic replica on the planet.
    Yeah I know.

I want a RAP4, all of them... ;-;

4. Default

Yeah I know.

I want a RAP4, all of them... ;-;
    I prefer speedball guns. even when I play woodsball, I rather have a lighter faster gun.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

I prefer speedball guns. even when I play woodsball, I rather have a lighter faster gun.
    pssh...

weakling bitch...

What ? I didn't say anything...

^_^

6. Default

pssh...

weakling bitch...

What ? I didn't say anything...

^_^
    ... ill stab you

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

... ill stab you
    <3 Babe.

8. Default

I need some third party views.

from those of you who do play speedball NOT WOODSLAND BALL!!!

who makes better paintball pants: DYE or INVERT, or would you stick with empire pants??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I need some third party views.

from those of you who do play speedball NOT WOODSLAND BALL!!!

who makes better paintball pants: DYE or INVERT, or would you stick with empire pants??
    id say invert.... but all best is, is a matter of opinion. all the diff brands of pants are designed 2 fit a certain way, some have perks others don't. depends on your height/weight and what you're lookin for. I Suggest going 2 your shop and trying some on so you get a feel for them before buying.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

id say invert.... but all best is, is a matter of opinion. all the diff brands of pants are designed 2 fit a certain way, some have perks others don't. depends on your height/weight and what you're lookin for. I Suggest going 2 your shop and trying some on so you get a feel for them before buying.
    actually the paintball shop near me only carries dye and empire pants.

I like the dye for the ventilation but the empire pants have zipper pockets.

Invert I would have to order online and I don't know how they feel.

the empire are the one I'm leaning towards.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-