Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bp ms150

1. Default Bp ms150

Hello All,

I just wanted to see if anyone would like to donate to a charity I am riding for to find a cure for multiple scrolosis. I will be riding with the Saint Arnold Brewery Bike Team this year, this will be my second time doing this ride. The ride will start in Houston, Tx all the way to Austin, Tx over a 2 day period, April 21st to 22nd, over 180 miles, any amount of donation would be awesome. I've personally donated over $400 dollars to the organization last year and seeing the survivors and people who are under treatment on the sides of the roads is a great inspiration to push those 180+ miles. The link for my page is down below along with a link about multiple scrolosis. If you happen to be in Austin on the 22nd i'll get you some saint arnolds beer

Donate

Multiple Scrolosis

National MS Society (Find Rides, Walks and other Events in your area)

Thanks again!

2. Default

Already found the cure.

No you can't have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

3. Default

Ms isn't something to joke about i may joke about a lot of shit but for causes like this i take seriously, I know people who live with it and its a bitch have some respect.

4. Default

No cure for you, Chub Monster!

5. Default

Wtf is your problem, if you don't want to donate fine, keep your dumb ass comments to yourself

6. Default

Because you probably don't even have a bike and are going to use the money to support your crack habit instead of helping the people with the multiple personalities.

Don't piss them off, it may seem like there's only 3 or 4 but its really 9 or 12!!

7. Default

You really are an ignorant dumbass aren't you? The donation page is on a convio site, which most if not all non profits, charities use to raise money, ie. Susan g komen, houston spca, galveston bay foundation, which I have been apart of all of those. I've also placed the national ms society website link and if you want go to the bp ms150 lone star event and look up my team, saint arnold brewery, my name, jun kim. And you're right my $2000 dollar bike must be a figment of my imagination that I ride 40 miles a day, which I'm hoping to upgrade to a specialized venge by the end of the year...and educate yourself, ms isn't about personalities.

8. Default

Of course you're lying, Asians aren't allowed to participate in bike races ever since the problems in '86, so please stop trying to support your hooker addiction on out forums. Also, if you're going to fake a disease page at least get the facts right, you missed the whole part about the cheese.

9. Default

Yeah you caught me, esp since I ran this by zero first and did not post anything about this till zero gave the ok to post on the forums about this. I'm not a disrespectful cunt like you making accusations and ignorant ass remarks without knowing the situation. K thnx bye.

10. Default

Nem, shut up.

Toma, I want to, but I don't have a CC and it isn't paypal supported. Sorry, bro. I went to one 6 months ago for my girlfriend that has MS in Atlantic City. Good luck with it, man!
    your helmet is being shipped.